Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Find of the month
Colorado Prospector - Gem and mineral prospecting and mining forums > Prospecting, Mineral Collecting and Treasure Hunting Forums > Off Topic
Scratch60
By chance I happened to look out the window tonight and saw this poor little gal hung up in the backyard fence. She managed somehow to get between the top and second wire with the second wire under her belly and the top wire over her butt.
I know the photo is poor but I was in a hurry to get to her.
I lifted the top wire, grabbed her hind legs and lifted her through. She hit the ground running and took off in full afterburner. She left some fur but I couldn't find any blood so I think she's okay.
I can't help but think she might have frozen tonight if I hadn't gone back to top off my coffee.
Crusty
Deer? Nice save!
Scratch60
QUOTE (Crusty @ Apr 29 2016, 10:14 PM) *
Deer? Nice save!

Thanks, bro.
Yeah, a nice little muley doe.
Coalbunny
That's kind of ya, Scratch. I respect that.
Scratch60
QUOTE (Coalbunny @ Apr 30 2016, 02:30 AM) *
That's kind of ya, Scratch. I respect that.

Thanks,CB. I don't think anyone could turn away from that.
swizz
I've seen far too many dead critters like this. You sir, are a saint. worthy.gif
Scratch60
QUOTE (swizz @ Apr 30 2016, 08:43 AM) *
I've seen far too many dead critters like this. You sir, are a saint. worthy.gif

Thanks, Swizz.
CP
smiley-clapping.gif greensmilies-012.gif signs021.gif
Scratch60
QUOTE (CP @ Apr 30 2016, 10:16 AM) *
smiley-clapping.gif greensmilies-012.gif signs021.gif

Thanks, C.P.
Denise
QUOTE (swizz @ Apr 30 2016, 07:43 AM) *

Saint Scratch...........It does have a good ring to it. giggle.gif

Nice work!! smiley-clapping.gif

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.