Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Backskis
Colorado Prospector - Gem and mineral prospecting and mining forums > Prospecting and Rockhounding Gatherings or Events > Prospector's Outings and Adventures
NewRockHounder
Welp, Glenda n I are back from one spectacular trip to AZ. We picked up enough jasper/pet wood for a few life times. (Need some? PM me) I sadly forgot my camera cable to upload our pics.. but as a teaser, I found a really nice piece (palm of a hand, size) of fossilized coral. thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

Stopping twice at DnD's (once on the way down n once the way back) to shoot the sh!t and pick up an easel. Thank you both again (and Tim) for your hospitality. We enjoyed staying with ya's. We also stopped by Caveman's home to meet him and his wife, and ended up staying a night in his guest house. I'm really glad I thought of ya before heading home. Meeting you both was awesome. Hopefully Karen is feeling better. Thank you both as well for yer hospitality and allowing Glenda n meself to prospect for Epidote on yer property, we had a blast! Got some nice samples too.

C&G

Crusty
Glad y'all got to make the trip! Thanks for the update!
CP
Glad you guys had a great adventure. It was very nice meeting you both too, we enjoyed your visits and seeing some of your super finds from the trip as well! thumbsupsmileyanim.gif Time for you guys to start getting some rock cuttin' and polishin' stuff soon. chores041.gif happy088.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.