Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Quote of the year
Colorado Prospector - Gem and mineral prospecting and mining forums > Prospecting and Rockhounding Gatherings or Events > Prospector's Outings and Adventures
NewRockHounder
To begin, Glenda and I had tried to run some errands and the truck started acting real funny.. so we decided to head back home.. as soon as we turned onto the road to our home, the truck more er less died, and we had to walk home. The next day however.. we called the tow company to tow us to the shop... little did we know, that had the truck not broke down the day before... thus requiring a tow truck.. would our lives be forever changed.

The tow truck showed up and as Glenda and the driver are talking, there's something familiar about this guy... but I can't place it. Anywho, Glenda ask's this guy, "how long have you been with this tow company?" General small talk.. he replies, "not long, but it's not real my real passion." Glenda responds "oh, what's yer passion?" He says "gem hunting." I happen to over hear this... and he says his name to the both of us.. "Brian Busse Jr, do you guys watch the tv show 'prospectors'?" "Did you watch last nights episode?" He's the one that sold the massive aqua for 15k. Anywho we talk about rocks and/er Mind Boggler and Endless and his claim and all the BS that him and his family are going thru do to the show..

Anywho again, we get to the shop and he drops our truck off. He comes back in to say goodbye and to hit him up on fb, and he says to me "You take me to Endless, I'll take you to my claim." thumbsupsmileyanim.gif extra_happy.gif

Epic to say the least. - Colin and Glenda
swizz
Wow, what an awesome twist of fate!! thumbsupsmileyanim.gif I bet that's the happiest you've ever been after a break-down.
That is mighty generous of him to swap claim visits too! I'm betting he could give you a pretty good assessment of your pockets. happy088.gif
Don't forget about us little people there fellow Core Team Member... if there's ever a chance of a possible CP Outing up his way, you could be our hero! (nudge, nudge, wink, wink) cloud9.gif
Definitely at least let him know about the club, we're fans (well, except for Amanda, lol). CP_Member.gif
Crusty
Wow, what an awesome bit of chance!!
EMac
That's damned cool!
cprovolt
Colin,

Wow I wish things like that happened to me, I would have ended up with just a broken car! What a cool thing to happen!
Silky
He's a wrecker driver in the wintertime, that's cool, gotta feed the fam!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.