Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: I Need Low Profile V-Mat
Colorado Prospector - Gem and mineral prospecting and mining forums > Miners Crafts, Goods & Classified ads > Wanted > SOLD or Found!
swizz
Looking for a small piece of low-profile V-Mat (not deep-V).
6" x 6" is all I need.
I priced it on several mining and internet sources. Not bad at about $10-$12 for a good sized sheet but they all want a minimum order and/or an additional $14 - $15 shipping & handling. Always comes out to around $50 and that's just too expensive for the little mod I'm doing. Heck, the whole sluice only cost me $50.
If anyone can spare a little I'll gladly PayPal you the shipping or whatever.... or if anyone will be going by GoldenDetectors and prospecting with me soon I can pay for one of his sheets. He probably has some low profile. That would save me the minimum order and shipping. Thanks! cheers.gif
Crusty
QUOTE (swizz @ Feb 16 2016, 01:43 PM) *
Looking for a small piece of low-profile V-Mat (not deep-V).
6" x 6" is all I need.
I priced it on several mining and internet sources. Not bad at about $10-$12 for a good sized sheet but they all want a minimum order and/or an additional $14 - $15 shipping & handling. Always comes out to around $50 and that's just too expensive for the little mod I'm doing. Heck, the whole sluice only cost me $50.
If anyone can spare a little I'll gladly PayPal you the shipping or whatever.... or if anyone will be going by GoldenDetectors and prospecting with me soon I can pay for one of his sheets. He probably has some low profile. That would save me the minimum order and shipping. Thanks! cheers.gif

I'll be at the VA in golden Monday; I'll see what he's got.
swizz
Mission accomplished. I ordered some from these folk, reasonable. Rosewind Mining
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.