Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: She needs a home!
Colorado Prospector - Gem and mineral prospecting and mining forums > Miners Crafts, Goods & Classified ads > Wanted > SOLD or Found!
Denise
wub.gif This little sweetie is going to be needing a home. She was born November 27, 2015 and will be available January22nd.

Click to view attachment
Pic provided by Dotty

Mom (Timber's mom) is a Timberwolf malamute mix and dad (Terra's dad) is an A.K.C. registered Siberian husky.
Asking price is $400 (they are asking for a $100 non-refundable hold deposit)

If someone is interested, I can provide you with their contact information so this sweetie will have a new home. cheers.gif

I will upload a short video soon of mom leading a sing along with her and her siblings.
happy088.gif
Denise
Here is that adorable "Puppy Sing Along" video that Dotty took of mom with the puppies....... Too cute!!!
Crusty
awwww :)

Can't imagine taking on a puppy, though we almost are; we're adopting Westin, then 8 year old puppy mill lab from the National Mill Dog Rescue, where Carol and I are volunteering. He's a sweet mellow fella, who I'm hoping will by my new prospecting partner this summer! He is almost like a puppy, since he has spent his whole life in a cage, so everything is new; his first trip down the stairs was funny (after we saw he wasn't hurt lol)

Denise
Weston is adorable Crusty! I grew up with black labs and they are some of the sweetest dogs. Congrats, he will be very happy with you! smiley-clapping.gif

I also forgot to mention that she is the runt of the litter.
purple_heart.gif
johnnybravo300
We are about ready for a puppy with our youngest dog turning ten this summer.
Pups can be work, but our last few dogs were rescues and already grown anyway.
Our ten year old is an arctic/timber mix, and he's by far the best and easiest dog I've ever had. I'd like to get a similar dog as him. He has served many purposes and is highly valued by us. He's getting older now so hes pretty much retired but he loves his hikes of course.
He was only 8 or ten weeks when we took him home.
CP
She is adorable and for anyone interested....she is the "runt" of this litter. She has a super attitude (very loving and out going it seems) and does not appear to be one of the ones who will get "big" considering the breed.

Readers interested should contact us for details, she's ready for adoption now and won't be around long I'm betting. She's too cute!!
If you watch the howling vid linked above, she'll be the one to the right side of the screen with a right front shoulder white patch. happy112.gif
Denise
This sweet little baby got a new home. thumbsupsmileyanim.gif
Crusty
dancing_smiley.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.