Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Need Cast Members For A New Gold TV Show
Colorado Prospector - Gem and mineral prospecting and mining forums > Miners Crafts, Goods & Classified ads > Wanted > SOLD or Found!
Gold In Alaska
Greetings,

Have you ever dreamed of going to Alaska and searching for gold for a few months?

I’m currently doing casting for a major cable network, looking for prospectors from Colorado to potentially take part in this project, and be featured on a new TV show.
This is an exciting opportunity as your travel expenses are paid, you get paid, and you get to keep the gold that you find. Prospectors of any experience level are welcome to contact me.

I can’t elaborate on the direct nature of the show, other than it would be an adventure of a lifetime, while getting to spend 2 months this summer getting to do what you love.

If you’re interested, please contact me at alaskagoldsearch@gmail.com .

Thank you,

Darin
johnnybravo300
Email sent.
I'd go on something like that any day any time!
Is this legit does anyone know? Sounds too good to be true.
I'd love to find some Alaskan yeller in my pan!!! Whoooohoooo!
CP
It does sound interesting JohnnyBravo300 and thanks to Gold in Alaska for posting up the invite here. Welcome to the Colorado Prospector forums Darin.
sign0016.gif
There are several club members who are interested and have contacted Darin for more details about the show and plans. I'm also sending him a pm today as well, when we all find out a bit more we'll put it up in the club members private discussion going on in the protected forum section for details/discussions further. eating-popcorn-03.gif Could be a lot of fun!! thumbsupsmileyanim.gif
johnnybravo300
Yeah I emailed a few days ago. It's an opportunity I couldn't pass up if given the chance. Doesn't hurt to try!! I had a few questions too, probably the same types of things you all asked.
How would I access the protected forum? I thought I was a member but I guess not. There must be a separate club membership I take it?
CP
Right, can't hurt to find out about this Ak. adventure offer, sure could be a fun and or a trying trip/adventure. smiley-shocked003.gif biggrin.gif

happy088.gif Yep you are a forum member JohnnyBravo, the forums are free and open to the general public mostly. But we do also have a club membership that helps keep the website up and running as a public resource for everyone to use. If you would like to join the club as well we'd all be happy to have your future participation in the club too! CP_Member.gif One of the benefits club membership includes is access to that one password protected forum section, that one is reserved for club members private use, we post up club newsletters, additional benefits and announcements from the club and the club members use that section for private convos/plans being made for personal trips and group gatherings etc. emoticon-misc-004.gif happy070.gif

For full details about club membership and benefits, just click on the rotating banner at the top of any forum pages (center) that says "join today and dig in for your success! ....." that will take you straight to the club membership page. (Also same banner in my signature)
Let us know if you have any more questions about membership in the Colorado Prospector club at anytime. We'd all be glad to have you join up, our club members are a wonderful group of folks! thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

CP
I got an email back, update posted in the private discussions for registering which needs to be completed by the end of the week for those interested. info_grin.gif
EMac
How cool would it be to see someone(s) from CP out there!? I know I'd be stoked to be able to do this.
johnnybravo300
Yep I got all my stuff turned in with Darin so good luck to everyone applying for this. Sounds like a real challenge and something that would never be forgotten. Alaska baby!!
EMac
Anyone heard anything new?
johnnybravo300
Last I heard it was going to be a month before they knew anything more.
CP
Several CP members would be spectacular Emac! thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

I haven't heard anything yet either. I thought Darin said he'd be back in touch with us all in a few days, but maybe I'd misheard him and it will be several weeks then as Johnny said..... confused0082[1].gif eating-popcorn-03.gif
Crusty
Got the same thing; it'd be a month before he'd know anything
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.