Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Gem and Mineral show Boulder County Fairgrounds 12/11-13
Colorado Prospector - Gem and mineral prospecting and mining forums > Prospecting and Rockhounding Gatherings or Events > Rallies and Coming Shows
aggum1983
Hello all I just thought I would mention that there is a Gem and Mineral show coming up on December 11-13 at the Boulder county fairgrounds in Longmont. I haven't seen it mentioned on the forum yet. cool.gif
Crusty
QUOTE (aggum1983 @ Dec 1 2015, 11:59 AM) *
Hello all I just thought I would mention that there is a Gem and Mineral show coming up on December 11-13 at the Boulder county fairgrounds in Longmont. I haven't seen it mentioned on the forum yet. cool.gif

Thanks for sharing; might have to come check it out!
Denise
Thanks for the heads up, I added it to the forum calendar as well. happy088.gif Sounds like a good time!
nate
Excellent~! I have to drive through booulder on that friday for work anyway. I think I will be making a pit stop on my way home.
aggum1983
Yeah it should be a good time. I've never been to one of these shows. I was thinking about going either Friday or Sunday perhaps both biggrin.gif . If anyone is going, let me know. It would be nice to meet you all.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.