Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Pickers
Colorado Prospector - Gem and mineral prospecting and mining forums > Miners Crafts, Goods & Classified ads > Wanted > SOLD or Found!
Crusty
Wanting to do some messing around with my banker/dredge and GH matting this winter, just to see how it would handle some Colorado pickers. I figured I'd ask here first, in case someone had some they wanted to get rid of. If not, any suggestions on an online source to pick them up for a fair price? Not looking for a giant nugget, just something bigger than the 12 mesh bits I've found.
swizz
I hate eBay.... but if you search "gold nuggets" there you will find a lot to choose from.
Crusty
QUOTE (swizz @ Nov 6 2015, 09:46 AM) *
I hate eBay.... but if you search "gold nuggets" there you will find a lot to choose from.

ya, I figured going that route would be the easiest if a local option doesn't "pan out" smiley-laughing021.gif
swizz
I have pickers and small nugs but don't wanna sell em. Would definitely let you experiment with them in your rig this spring if you don't have things tested by then.
I highly doubt that your rig is spitting out pickers judging by the nice recovery you got on the last trip posted. CC pickers are fairly rare from my understanding.
Crusty
QUOTE (swizz @ Nov 6 2015, 10:15 AM) *
I have pickers and small nugs but don't wanna sell em. Would definitely let you experiment with them in your rig this spring if you don't have things tested by then.
I highly doubt that your rig is spitting out pickers judging by the nice recovery you got on the last trip posted. CC pickers are fairly rare from my understanding.

I know the GH is some good stuff... but I guess my 6 years stationed in Missouri rubbed off on me, so I need some "show me" lol
Crusty
went ahead and bought a couple on ebay

a .845 gram flatter one and a 1.296 gram rounder one, so I can see what they do in the box and how the GH matting handles them.
swizz
I bet they don't make it past your punch plate.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.