Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Largest Home in CO
Colorado Prospector - Gem and mineral prospecting and mining forums > Prospecting, Mineral Collecting and Treasure Hunting Forums > Off Topic
swizz
This is the current project I have been working on... it's in rural Broomfield. I am installing flexible mortar to all connections where stone masonry meets window and door frames. This is phase 1, and phase 2 begins in the spring. Once completed it will be in the ballpark of 64,000 - 67,000 square ft. Many features including Olympic-sized pool, tennis courts, bowling alley, and 22-car underground garage. It will be the largest home ever built in Colorado. Proud to have my stamp on this one.
Zuni Home West Side by GhostCreekMine, on Flickr

Zuni Home East Side by GhostCreekMine, on Flickr

Zuni Home South Side by GhostCreekMine, on Flickr
Caveman
I think I know right where this is....
swizz
It's around 149th & Zuni.
Crusty
DAAAAAMMMMNNNN!!! smiley-shocked003.gif

Weather is supposed to be nice next week; maybe I'll jump on the bike and roll up there and bring you that knife
swizz
That would work! I'll be on a lift there next week. If you text me I can make sure to meet ya. No hardhat required.
Caveman
QUOTE (swizz @ Oct 28 2015, 09:14 AM) *
It's around 149th & Zuni.

Yep, I know right where that is!
fenixsmom
Wow!!! Just, wow!
CP
Wow that is an impressive "spread" for sure!
They've definitely got the right guy for the job on that project. Only the best work should be going on that place and they've found it for the sealer! greensmilies-012.gif smiley-cool14.gif Good one Chris and drive safe on your commutes working that project.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.