Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Tapatalk? Forum app?
Colorado Prospector - Gem and mineral prospecting and mining forums > Prospecting, Mineral Collecting and Treasure Hunting Forums > Off Topic
Rapty
I use tapatalk for multiple forums I'm apart of. Cp doesn't seem to support this app. Is there a forum app it does support????... I strongly dislike browsing forums in the mobile browser...
CP
Hi Rapty,

I did some checking on this last week and found out that unfortunately our older version of IP board is not supported by tapatalk even though newer versions in IP board are. Darn it!
I could not find any other apps that will work on this version either, sorry.
Also since we have an older version I did check on getting a newer IP board set up as well, but that isn't possible for us at the moment $$ wise and the new set up may not (probably won't) support or take/migrate all our current modifications ....like the forum skin/color scheme set I spent so much time modifying, member titles, emoticons etc.
That means it would change the entire look of the forum once again which would throw many users off with a different appearance when they arrived at the forum.

Maybe we can do an upgrade in the near future that will keep our mods when migrated and allow that kind of app, but we just aren't able to right now.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.