Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Senior Camping adventure
Colorado Prospector - Gem and mineral prospecting and mining forums > Prospecting, Mineral Collecting and Treasure Hunting Forums > Off Topic > Off The Wall
James326
Finally made it to Salida, CO. Looking forward to meeting some of the members of this forum.
I'm camping at Ruby mountain campground.

My telephone number is 270-320-9919

Hope to join the club soon so I can start looking for some minerals.

James & Deb
fenixsmom
With the proper research you can start looking for minerals now! No need to actually join the club. You can start looking in this thread: "how do I avoid claim jumping" In the Prospecting and rockhounding field work folder (pinned at the top section) to start learning how to research areas. Sorry I couldn't provide a direct link, my phone is being a goober.
swizz
Welcome James & Deb! sign0016.gif
CP
Hope you are having a great time out at Ruby mountain James and finding some nifty garnets etc.
Welcome to the forums also, we'd all be honored to have you and Deb's future participation in the club as well. signs021.gif
Let us know at anytime if you have any questions about the club or signing up processes.

James326
QUOTE (swizz @ Oct 18 2015, 08:59 AM) *
Welcome James & Deb! sign0016.gif

Thanks so much. Deb and I are enjoying camping out. The view from the campground is beautiful. We haven't been rock hunting yet but we've heard about the garnets on Ruby Mountain. As we continue to reside here in Chaffee Co. We hope to me more people that have the interest that we do. So far we Love it!!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.