Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Newbie
Colorado Prospector - Gem and mineral prospecting and mining forums > Colorado Prospector site and club info forums > Chat, Cam Events and Introductions
All Things Old
Hello. I have been a long time lurker. Decided to sign up. I have enjoyed seeing the stuff some of members have found. Keep telling stories. Happy digging.

Like to collect all sorts of old stuff. Spent a few days in Kemmerer WY this summer. Fun times!
swizz
Welcome and excellent avatar!! sign0016.gif
Make yourself at home and jump in on any discussions. Would love to see some of your finds.
All Things Old
QUOTE (swizz @ Sep 19 2015, 09:00 PM) *
Welcome and excellent avatar!! sign0016.gif
Make yourself at home and jump in on any discussions. Would love to see some of your finds.

Thanks swizz. Been away from CO for a bit now. Maybe that will change in the future. Nice cabinet that came out of a nice pocket years back.
fenixsmom
Welcome to the forum A.T.O.!
Denise
Welcome to the forums All Things old! sign0016.gif Beautiful specimen!!
walldo01jeremy2
Trying it for the first time. Headed to Colorado in the spring. I thought that this would be a good starting spot. thumbsupsmileyanim.gif
MikeS
QUOTE (walldo01jeremy2 @ Dec 21 2015, 06:17 PM) *
Trying it for the first time. Headed to Colorado in the spring. I thought that this would be a good starting spot. thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

Welcome to the forums waldo01jeremy2! thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

There is lots of info here to dig into. Make yourself at home. Not only is Colorado Prospector a good starting point, I think it is the best starting point even if you aren't coming to Colorado.
Auger
Just need more members to make it even better! Welcome to the club!
swizz
WELCOME! sign0016.gif
fenixsmom
Welcome to the club!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.