Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WE ARE MINERS
Colorado Prospector - Gem and mineral prospecting and mining forums > Prospecting, Mineral Collecting and Treasure Hunting Forums > Off Topic
RotGrub
Been a little ticked off so I created this nice video...

https://youtu.be/ZT_nYASyjE8

RotGrub
Sorry guys, I removed the We Are Miners Video. It seems that some people were offended by it and that was not my intention.
Denise
Well that stinks! I saw nothing offensive about the video....only thing I saw missing was that ColoradoProspector wasn't in the credits also for a place to help fight for your rights. info_grin.gif biggrin.gif happy112.gif

One must remember, opinions are like behinds. Everyone has one and they all stink. laugh.gif
Thanks for sharing it while you did. happy088.gif

Denise
smile.gif
NewRockHounder
Wished I'd seen it before it was removed..

Ohs well, that.. ends well, maybe, sorta, in the sorta kinda way, that's sorta kinda, but isn't the sorta kinda way that ends in a kinda sorta. Still with me? No? Welp, sucks to be you, me.., no, you. smiley-laughing021.gif

I'm a miner, but not a minor. smiley-laughing021.gif

Colin
Denise
You snooze you loose Colin! tongue.gif Just saying, since it looks like you were asleep when you wrote that last post. giggle.gif
RotGrub
I thought I reposted here, guess not. We got everything straightened out; flushed out a few trolls on another site; it was like a cross to a vampire, they couldn't control their emotions... Here it is, you can always subscribe to my YT channel and receive notifications for all my new videos. My next one is titled WHAT IF...

https://youtu.be/Xv-byiHoTlA

swizz
thumbsupsmileyanim.gif Very good, I enjoyed that!
dbird113
👍
RotGrub
QUOTE (swizz @ Aug 19 2015, 05:30 PM) *
thumbsupsmileyanim.gif Very good, I enjoyed that!

Thanks swizz, I enjoyed making it.

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.