Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Looking to Prospect Sunday August 16th - Anybody want to Join?
Colorado Prospector - Gem and mineral prospecting and mining forums > Prospecting and Rockhounding Gatherings or Events > Prospector's Outings and Adventures
DenverTommyknocker
Hey fellow Prospectors!
I am new to the forum and fairly new to prospecting. I am in the mountains this weekend and planning on prospecting lake George, Devils Head, Antero, or whatever else if someone(s) is interested in joining. I don't have to much experience but I've got all the basic tools, young legs and a lot of energy. I've gone out a handful of times on my own and seem to be getting the hang of it but know there is so much I still don't understand and would love to accompany someone with a little more experience to learn from.

-Jon
MikeS
QUOTE (DenverTommyknocker @ Aug 15 2015, 02:27 PM) *
Hey fellow Prospectors!
I am new to the forum and fairly new to prospecting. I am in the mountains this weekend and planning on prospecting lake George, Devils Head, Antero, or whatever else if someone(s) is interested in joining. I don't have to much experience but I've got all the basic tools, young legs and a lot of energy. I've gone out a handful of times on my own and seem to be getting the hang of it but know there is so much I still don't understand and would love to accompany someone with a little more experience to learn from.

-Jon

Hello Jon! Welcome to the forums! thumbsupsmileyanim.gif
There is a bunch of great info here. Make yourself at home and dig in.

My prospecting plans for this weekend had to be cancelled. :(

There may be other weekends before the season is up where I may be able to help you out a bit. There is also upcoming events for Club Members (level 2+3) including an invite to my claim.

Good luck on your adventures!
DenverTommyknocker
Hey Mike!
Thanks for the reply and the potential invite to join on a future dig music-smiley.gif . I am planning to sign up for a membership here when I get a little extra cash soon and will hopefully make it out to a group dig. Until then dig on!
NewRockHounder
Kinda wished I had responded to this earlier last week... (had to work)

I'm always down for a Devil's Head trip, granted.. I can get a ride... smiley-laughing021.gif (sorry DTK, it's my thing that I always say thumbsupsmileyanim.gif ) I've had gas fer my own ride as of late... but again, been working. Hit me up for yer next venture into the wild smokey quartz (mostly) yonder.

Colin
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.