Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Meow!
Colorado Prospector - Gem and mineral prospecting and mining forums > Exploring Our Universe > Photography and Observations
CloudyKitty
The other day I realized it had been quite a while since I took any pictures of the cats so I remedied that situation. The Girl was in the cat room reading, wrapped up in a comforter, which made for some very cute moments too.

Softie Girl by cara, on Flickr

King Tai-Grr by cara, on Flickr

Wooter Scratch Break by cara, on Flickr

It was getting rather stormy out and the clouds looked like a bit like a parfait, so I played around with different settings on my camera to better capture their effect.
Storm Coming by cara, on Flickr

Aurora is growing out the extreme Lion Cut she got a while ago and burrows into the blankets even more than usual when it gets chilly.
Cozy Cat by cara, on Flickr

Thanks for looking. I hope you liked them! I bought some flowers today and took pictures of them too. I forgot how much I love taking pictures and I think I'm going to aim to get my camera out as often as possible now to reawaken my skills!
NewRockHounder
smiley-clapping.gif
Denise
Those pictures are "Purrr-fect Cara! smiley-clapping.gif happy112.gif I love cats, they are very entertaining and always keep a smile on my face. cloud9.gif Those are beautiful babies!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.