Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Digging in the rain
Colorado Prospector - Gem and mineral prospecting and mining forums > Prospecting, Mineral Collecting and Treasure Hunting Forums > Prospectors and Rockhounding Field Work
bluejeans
Just an observation that the gravel is already wet when ya dig in the rain :-)

Over here in the Gunnison Country, it's been fairly warm rain too. The clouds make it a bit harder to spot the gold in the pan, but a headlamp helps.
Denise
smileywaving.gif Welcome to the CP forums bluejeans! Ha too true, it also helps when its raining to see all the cleaned off indicators on the ground when prospecting for other gems and minerals. happy112.gif

Make yourself at home around the website and we would love to hear about your prospecting adventures.
cheers.gif

~Denise
MikeS
QUOTE (bluejeans @ Jun 10 2015, 02:39 PM) *
Just an observation that the gravel is already wet when ya dig in the rain :-)
Over here in the Gunnison Country, it's been fairly warm rain too. The clouds make it a bit harder to spot the gold in the pan, but a headlamp helps.

Welcome to the forums bluejeans!
My garden was easy to dig up this year. We have been getting lots of rain here in Denver with more flood warnings with the storms moving in tonight.
I might have to head for higher ground this weekend and do some prospecting in the hills. Maybe I can catch a fish while I'm at it. laugh.gif fishing1.gif
fenixsmom
If you're catching fish at your claim, you have bigger issues my friend!
Crusty
Welcome Bluejeans!

Well things are finally drying out; time to get out and see what all the water exposed! thumbsupsmileyanim.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.