Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Wanted, Creek Sluice
Colorado Prospector - Gem and mineral prospecting and mining forums > Miners Crafts, Goods & Classified ads > Wanted > SOLD or Found!
Well Digger
We are looking for a used creek sluice that we can easily carry in and use without worry over motors, pumps or batteries.
Thanks
swizz
For about $50 you can get a new Angus MacKirk stream sluice. They are extremely lightweight, work very well, and affordable. The Angus Mini Long Tom replaced my Keene A52 and I'll never look back. The drop riffles are an excellent system for catching fines and the thing is SO light. No carpet needed with drop riffles make it very easy to clean out.
Angus Sluices
CP
Hi Well Digger,

We happen to have a used sluice that we could sell. We weren't planning on selling it but we have several sluices and as luck would have it....an extra 12v dc pump too! Just tested it out this morning, runs like a champ! Saw that you were in need of one of those in another thread. Since you are new club members we'd be happy to make you a deal on these but you would have to pick em' up in the San Luis Valley. Sorry we don't get up north much but you could make a day of it with a visit to the Great Sand Dunes, weather is beautiful down this way lately. We had a bit of rain but not like what the metro areas been getting lately.

Sluice is 3 foot long by 10 inch wide.....
How about a package deal? PM me an offer, sure we can make something happen for ya'! thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

Click to view attachment
Well Digger
QUOTE (CP @ Jun 14 2015, 12:49 PM) *
Hi Well Digger,

We happen to have a used sluice that we could sell. We weren't planning on selling it but we have several sluices and as luck would have it....an extra 12v dc pump too! Just tested it out this morning, runs like a champ! Saw that you were in need of one of those in another thread. Since you are new club members we'd be happy to make you a deal on these but you would have to pick em' up in the San Luis Valley. Sorry we don't get up north much but you could make a day of it with a visit to the Great Sand Dunes, weather is beautiful down this way lately. We had a bit of rain but not like what the metro areas been getting lately.

Sluice is 3 foot long by 10 inch wide.....
How about a package deal? PM me an offer, sure we can make something happen for ya'! thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

Click to view attachment

Well Digger
Hi guys,
We are looking for a gasoline pump. I have a 12v, but thanks anyway on that. As far as the sluice goes, maybe if you still have it next time Im down that way. I was hoping to find something longer but maybe...
Thank you for thinking about us.

Lanny
CP
Ok Lanny just let us know if you decide you'd like the sluice later, and good luck finding a gas powered pump set up, hopefully you can find what you need soon. smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.