Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Military sectional tent 16' x 48'
Colorado Prospector - Gem and mineral prospecting and mining forums > Miners Crafts, Goods & Classified ads > Wanted > SOLD or Found!
CP
Need to liquidate this tent frame for some cash. Picture shows frame and style with twist in quick lock crossbars between the main truss frames.
There are 3 sections to this tent when fully assembled or you can utilize it in one or two sections for smaller needs. Very sturdy and works great for weekend camp outs, family gatherings etc. happy070.gif

Frame includes.....
7 main folding truss pieces and cross joist braces
32 twist in quick lock cross bars (enough to assemble all sections plus a couple extra)
also included with this frame is a near new military electrical kit in the original wooden trunk for this tent. (bulb lighting and outlets)

Price for the frame and electrical kit is $700 and if you are a Colorado Prospector club member I'll give you discounted price at $600

There are 3 canopies and 2 end canopy pieces which I'll be including for free, they are old but may still be of some use....2 of the main sections are canvas and one rubberized.
windows and ropes all need replaced on canopies if not entire canopy replacements.
Tent is located near Alamosa and you will need a truck to pick up your tent frame. (frame, kit and canopies will fill a regular pick up bed)
Delivery to your address could be arranged if needed.

Click to view attachment

Thanks for looking, contact me through pm or email for questions/interest at Dan@ColoradoProspector.com
smile.gif
CP
For those who may be interested, I recently saw 1 section (16'x16') of a tent like this listed online (frame only) for $600 plus shipping.......This is a pretty good deal then I'd say! smiley-cool14.gif
Denise
Sold whew.gif thumbsupsmileyanim.gif
Crusty
QUOTE (Mrs.CP @ Jul 14 2015, 11:54 AM) *
Sold whew.gif thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

smiley-clapping.gif

fenixsmom
Congratulations!
Caveman
thumbsupsmileyanim.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.