Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Gold In These Hills
Colorado Prospector - Gem and mineral prospecting and mining forums > Prospecting, Mineral Collecting and Treasure Hunting Forums > Jam Sessions
Denise
Great song! Also the Bering Sea Gold theme song. happy112.gif

"Gold In These Hills"

music-smiley.gif
Denise
No one else thinks this song jams?! confused0082[1].gif I think it's a jamming tune that easily gets stuck in my head....but I don't mind! happy112.gif
MikeS
QUOTE (Mrs.CP @ Jun 20 2015, 08:51 AM) *
No one else thinks this song jams?! confused0082[1].gif I think it's a jamming tune that easily gets stuck in my head....but I don't mind! happy112.gif

I like it! music.gif
CloudyKitty
Hey, I like the song too! music014.gif

And the series too. Is everyone up to date on the series, we could chat about it! They're on their break now but I look forward to what train wrecks the next installment holds.
Denise
No cable TV here but we do catch them on YouTube....not caught up on the series though yet. kick_can.gif
I have seen enough to know that Shawn has it going on! thumbsupsmileyanim.gif I love his attitude and motivation! I would like to see the owner of the Eroica show that she can run that dredge and crew properly.....diving included! Sweet dredge, shame to see it sitting there while they bicker. sadno.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.