Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Hey RedPaw
Colorado Prospector - Gem and mineral prospecting and mining forums > Colorado Prospector site and club info forums > CP's Past Events
JAW
Hey Dave, I have something for you and it is real nifty. It comes from lots of your friends and If I do not get a picture of me giving it to you, well to say the least, some of our friends will cut off the last few hairs on top of my head.

Here is to you friend.

Keep em grinning as that will make them wonder what the heck we are up to!

JAW ;) :P
russau
hehehehehehehehe!
Redpaw
Jaw,
No worries, it is safe with you right now. I've got friends in southern Oregon that have gold of mine for over a year.....i don't think twice about it and know it is safe.

Well get together and share stories real soon, and keep them guessing what we are up to.

Rp
JAW
By Crackie Daye, that is a DEAL!! I could stand to swap stories for a spell and make one heck of a good time of it. Maybe we could get Russ and Geeno to join us.

We are dad gum to hear from you. Now keep up the good stuff as good will come to the ones that have earned it and you have my friend.

JAW :D laugh.gif
russau
jim, one day itll happen! right now its hold the line,support those that support you,and keep your eyes peeled for that next trip wire!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.