Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: I'm in need of an adventure
Colorado Prospector - Gem and mineral prospecting and mining forums > Prospecting and Rockhounding Gatherings or Events > Prospector's Outings and Adventures
NewRockHounder
Since over the past couple weeks, as a result of either my job or Josh's jobs, we have yet to get back out prospecting. It's been... well, about a month since I've been out. To say that I'm "jonesing," is greatly understated. As always (despite new tires) my truck is a P.O.S. and equally as usual I'm broke.

Thus being said, I'd need a ride smiley-shocked003.gif I work every other day, Saturday's are going to be a toss up. Sunday's are usually free to do something.

I'm down for just bout anything - just to get out there again. However, I'd like to stick with crystal prospecting.

Hit me up, via message here or on FB (you can find me through the CP FB page)

Venturetastic

Colin
MikeS
Weather and cash flow have kept me in town the past few weekends but I will be back at it this weekend. thumbsupsmileyanim.gif
NewRockHounder
Camping or just day venture(s)? Wanna pick me up?
NewRockHounder
JAB JAB JAB @ Josh smiley-laughing021.gif , I can show someone where we found surface topaz in the Devil's Head area! That incentive enough, to get me out there?

"JAB JAB JAB" smiley-laughing021.gif thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

Colin
MikeS
QUOTE (NewRockHounder @ May 27 2015, 05:25 PM) *
Camping or just day venture(s)? Wanna pick me up?

Going for a day on Saturday. I am not sure about Sunday. Depends on my funds come Friday. I can pick you up if I go. Let me know what day(s) you have off.
NewRockHounder
Friday: Off, Saturday: Unsure, 90% off, 10% working, Sunday: Off

thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

Colin
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.