Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: MEMORIAL WEEKEND
Colorado Prospector - Gem and mineral prospecting and mining forums > Prospecting, Mineral Collecting and Treasure Hunting Forums > Off Topic
rollcenter
emoticon-object-018.gif emoticon-object-018.gif emoticon-object-018.gif Click to view attachment emoticon-object-018.gif emoticon-object-018.gif emoticon-object-018.gif
Denise
True heroes who always have a place in my heart.

Thank you! smileyflag.gif
Yoda
Almost every current or Veteran service member greatly appreciates the outpouring of support and patriotism we get during this time of year. However, we are also the ones who usually point out that Memorial Day is for honoring those, and the loved ones of those, who have endured the ultimate sacrifice of their life, so that we as a country may carry on.

We can wait until Armed Forces Day or Veteran's Day for our turn... the mission for today is too sacred to impose upon.

I take today to remember and honor SSgt Shane Kimmit ('02) and and 1st Lt Roselyn "Roz" Schulte ('09), both whom I had the honor to serve beside and call brother and sister in arms when they demonstrated their ultimate commitment. I remember Shane's wife Emily and his parents and sisters, I remember Lt Schulte's parents and brother. I renew my promise to you both to never forget.

emoticon-object-018.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.