Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Prospecting Partner
Colorado Prospector - Gem and mineral prospecting and mining forums > Prospecting and Rockhounding Gatherings or Events > Prospector's Outings and Adventures
Digging Don
I will be relocating to the Salida area mid-June and would like to partner with someone to go digging for those jewels! I may be reached at homeimprovementsbydon@gmail.com
MikeS
Welcome to the forums Digging Don! thumbsupsmileyanim.gif
Digging Don
Hello Mike S, My name is Don I am new to the computer as well as to the whole idea of prospecting, my wife and I plan to relocate to Colorado in

2016, and I am looking to partner with 1 or 2 people to go prospecting with who knows the area. I am also new to this forum page, trying to figure out how to pull up messages, write and send them, the whole 9 yards.

Denise
Hi Don and welcome to the CP forums and prospecting! smileywaving.gif Make yourself at home browsing around, there is some great information you can gain doing some reading up. research.gif info_grin.gif We have a great group here who I highly recommend for folks to prospect with that are very knowledgeable. If you are interested, here is a link to the CP club membership info where we have a membership drive going on right now. happy088.gif

Here is a link to the forum thread "CP Forum Controls". It has some great tips that will help you learn about your forum control settings. Just let us know if you have any other questions and I would be glad to help.

Denise
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.