Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 12x12 Cabela's Alaknak tent
Colorado Prospector - Gem and mineral prospecting and mining forums > Miners Crafts, Goods & Classified ads > Wanted > SOLD or Found!
Scratch60
This is really a four-season outfitter style tent. It includes the Utah Cylinder stove, roof-protector, vestibule and all lines, stakes and fittings.
Stove keeps you toasty, lots of ventilation. Non-smoker owned, I've never cooked inside this tent.
Retails for $1500, I'll let it go for $750.
Call or PM.
Mike
303 594 2482
Crusty
Wish I needed that much space, so I could take advantage of the great deal!
Scratch60
QUOTE (Crusty @ Apr 22 2015, 11:13 AM) *
Wish I needed that much space, so I could take advantage of the great deal!

When they advertize "6-man tent" what they really mean is two guys and their gear. 12x12 is smaller than a motel room.
Crusty, if you hear of anyone who needs a high-end tent, point 'em this way. Thanks! happy088.gif
Crusty
QUOTE (Scratch60 @ Apr 22 2015, 11:26 AM) *
When they advertize "6-man tent" what they really mean is two guys and their gear. 12x12 is smaller than a motel room. Crusty, if you hear of anyone who needs a high-end tent, point 'em this way. Thanks! happy088.gif

Will do! And if you don't happen to sell it this season and next season when I'm actually retired and decide to turn in to a hermit miner, maybe I'll take it off your hands lol

Scratch60
The tent has been sold. thumbsupsmileyanim.gif
Sorry I was lax in posting this. Thanks for your interest, everyone!
Crusty
glad you found someone to take it off your hands!

Did you head to CA yet?

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.