Just a FYI for everyone who may use this area and reading this forum.......
I got this email from Mr. Tymkovich the other day and figured I could post it up here to help out so his business can keep it's insurance.
Please read and follow the land owners request if you've been one who parks in these private lots previously.

To whom it may concern,
We at Tymkovich Meats, 6911 Washington St, Denver regret to inform you that our property can no longer be used as a parking/rallying spot for gold panning. This decision does not come from any problems or wrongdoing on the part of anyone associated with your club whatsoever.
We want everyone to know there has never been a problem with any one of you. You have all been respectful of our property and very courteous to our family.
The decision comes from my insurance carrier who happened to see the large amount of vehicles on a recent Saturday while shopping in our store and asked what was going on.
I have been informed that because of the large amount of traffic both vehicles and foot traffic, the company could no longer provide liability insurance for us. We must cut down on the amount of traffic from strangers on the property to continue our insurance protection.
We apologize for any inconvenience this causes to you folks. There are some options close by. The spot at Broadway north of the bike path on the river, the lake area on Highway 224, the Twin lakes park on 70th Ave.
Thank you all for your understanding in this matter.

Mr. Tymkovich

We of course responded to make sure Mr. Tymkovich knows we do not ever teach folks to use private property (in any way-even just parking) stop.gif without permission here at the Colorado Prospector website! smiley-cool14.gif
Hopefully this posting helps ease the insurance companies worries about being his insurance provider.