Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: NEW Garrett Pro Pointer AT
Colorado Prospector - Gem and mineral prospecting and mining forums > Miners Crafts, Goods & Classified ads > Wanted > SOLD or Found!
Crusty
Garrett Pro Pointer AT; aka "The Garrett Carrot"

I placed a couple pre-orders for this at different places, as they're backordered and I was hedging my bets, trying to get one from whoever got them in first. Ended up buying one off ebay and when I tried to cancel my other order, but they were shipping it that day, so I couldn't cancel.

Anyone want my second one, unopened in the box for $125 shipped?

Crusty
Throwing out a deal... if you are a current club member, I'll sell it to you for $100... Just because CP club members are so awesome! thumbsupsmileyanim.gif
swizz
I'll buy it Mike, will send you a check! PM me with your address and it's in the mail. happy088.gif
Crusty
QUOTE (swizz @ Apr 12 2015, 07:45 AM) *
I'll buy it Mike, will send you a check! PM me with your address and it's in the mail. happy088.gif

Or we just credit it towards my sweet new blade and sheaths? I'll put it in the mail Monday!
swizz
That's crazy talk! As far as I'm concerned we are even on the knife and sheaths. You owe me nothing. I just need to get the sheaths done and sent to you. Your wife has easily paid it forward with that exceptional stained glass creation. It's a prized possession and heirloom now. She does fantastic work, it's accurate and flawless. worthy.gif worthy.gif
Crusty
Deposit on my next one then? smiley-cool14.gif
swizz
If you would like another knife built then that would work but if you're looking to recoup from the double purchase of the pointers I'm happy to send you a C-note. happy088.gif
Thanks! This'll be a useful and fun tool for sure.
Crusty
QUOTE (swizz @ Apr 13 2015, 07:51 AM) *
If you would like another knife built then that would work but if you're looking to recoup from the double purchase of the pointers I'm happy to send you a C-note. happy088.gif Thanks! This'll be a useful and fun tool for sure.

When you've got time to take on another project, I'd love to have a heavy duty bullet proof multi-purpose utility blade, something I can hammer with the butt, take down small trees, a thick spine.

As ever, no hurry, whenever you get the itch to knock it out. I'll put the "carrot" in the mail today! :)

And you can use your super powers to move this to the SOLD folder! thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.