Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Why did I look that up!!!?
Colorado Prospector - Gem and mineral prospecting and mining forums > Prospecting and Rockhounding Gatherings or Events > Prospector's Outings and Adventures
NewRockHounder
I hate myself now. Thanks me, no problem me... Anywho, despite being sore from 2015 Spring Outing... I got a hankering for some crystals. And/or since I looked up today to see if the trails that get me to 'my' pocket are open...(which they are sweet.gif ) Got me thinking, bout taking a venture up there some time this week. (I'd say weather depending, but honestly I don't care... just hope my truck can make one last run at it before breaking down entirely) *knocks on wood*

Now I really wish I had a job to support my... uhh.. ehh.. habits...no, hobbies... no, addiction is the word I'm looking for. happy088.gif Spending what little money I have left for one 'last' venture. Granted, it'll be the first, this season, but after working the same hole for majority of last summer/fall... (May - Oct) what more can be left... oh right, it's ENDLESS! smiley-laughing021.gif extra_happy.gif

excited.gif Colin excited.gif P to the S, might (most knowingly will) go happy070.gif
NewRockHounder
Yessir! Heading out on Tuesday morning with Joshua, camp for a night, to ENDLESS POCKET!!

First time this season, beyond stoked.

sweet.gif excited.gif

Colin
Crusty
Happy hunting!
Coalbunny
Heh heh heh! Brannnnndon got infeeeected! Heh heh heh! Brannnnndon got infeeeected! HA HA HA! NOW yer one'a us, "newbie"! LOL!

You will soon see our affliction. Gold nuggets dancing in the waves while out fishing, so clear and so real, but just barely out of touch....
Next to a river you stand, flowing full force at flood stage it is, and not only do you hear the gold nuggets screaming for you to rescue them, only to be muffled by the roar of the boulders they are broken loose from....
When you gave upon a serene creek, you see not the ducks nor the flowers along the wwater's edge, instead plotting and planning that IF there were any gold there, how would you get it out?

Yep. You is infected, dear sir. And now yer one'a us! Welcome aboard!
smiley-laughing021.gif thumbsupsmileyanim.gif
fenixsmom
((Psst his name is Colin. And hes a rockhound))

Don't worry. Crusty called me Jenn and he's actually met me.
Crusty
QUOTE (fenixsmom @ Apr 7 2015, 07:43 PM) *
((Psst his name is Colin. And hes a rockhound))

Don't worry. Crusty called me Jenn and he's actually met me.

I'm lucky if I remember my own name on most days. confused0082[1].gif
fenixsmom
Lol I just laughed.
NewRockHounder
About that...... and as cool as that is.... time to start a new thread...
Crusty
QUOTE (NewRockHounder @ Apr 9 2015, 12:09 AM) *
About that...... and as cool as that is.... time to start a new thread...

Where's it at? lol

How was the trip?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.