Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Total Lunar Eclipse 4/4/15
Colorado Prospector - Gem and mineral prospecting and mining forums > Exploring Our Universe > Space and Astronomy
CP
There is a total lunar eclipse tomorrow morning early (5:58 am MDT), the full peak will only last 4.5 minutes but will turn the moon a deep red hue. signs021.gif
Check out the article on space weather today for the time and details.
Crusty
Brandon, this'll be when we're already the road. Might have to stop and get a quick photo if it is visible!
Dypheron
QUOTE (Crusty @ Apr 3 2015, 01:36 PM) *
Brandon, this'll be when we're already the road. Might have to stop and get a quick photo if it is visible!

We can leave a bit earlier and stop at the exit for Greenland road, there's a pull off that will work. Or go a bit up Greenland where there's nothing to bother us.
Crusty
QUOTE (Dypheron @ Apr 3 2015, 01:02 PM) *
We can leave a bit earlier and stop at the exit for Greenland road, there's a pull off that will work. Or go a bit up Greenland where there's nothing to bother us.

Tell me what time you want me at 25& Woodman and I'll be there!
swizz
I have an absolute perfect view of this eclipse right now and it is incredible!
Crusty
We stopped for 40 min along 25... I took 167 pics and only one turned out halfway decent. I need to get my 70-200 in the shop; I think it's got issues

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.