Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: New CP Mascots
Colorado Prospector - Gem and mineral prospecting and mining forums > Prospecting, Mineral Collecting and Treasure Hunting Forums > Off Topic
Pages: 1, 2
Denise
I thought I would share pictures of the new family addition. wub.gif This is Terra and we are adopting her from the same folks Swizz used to adopt Timber. cheers.gif Great dogs!!

This is the first pic we received of the new pups with their mom. Mom is the one that has wolf in her as you can tell by the pictures happy112.gif . She's beautiful!!
Click to view attachment

Here are a few more showing how fast she is growing and changing already.....
Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment
Denise
Here is a cute little video Dotty took and sent us the other day of the puppies....Sooo cute!!
Puppy video

This picture shows how her left eye is blue and the right is brown..She is the one on the left of the picture.
Click to view attachment

The most recent pictures of her..
Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Hope she can keep up with all the love she is going to get from us!!
wub.gif arms.gif
Crusty
awwwww! Y'all ALMOST have me wanting one... but I don't think my "daddy's girl" pup would appreciate having a new sibling. That and the thought of training a puppy lol

Can't wait to see these 2 bundles of furry fun grow up!

fenixsmom
Oh my gosh! She's such a chunkamonk! I'm having a cuteness overload!
swizz
I still am suffering from cuteness overload here with Timber but those pics and vid....... !! You guys must be really excited, I know the feeling. thumbsupsmileyanim.gif
MikeS
Congratulations!
smiley-chores016.gif
Denise
QUOTE (fenixsmom @ Mar 19 2015, 01:31 PM) *
Oh my gosh! She's such a chunkamonk! I'm having a cuteness overload!

Thanks!! laugh.gif She is a chunkamonk! Dotty said she is the biggest of the litter. We just knew she was cute and had to be part of the family. happy.gif
We will be picking her up Sunday morning!!
cheers.gif extra_happy.gif
swizz
It's chunkamonk day!!!! extra_happy.gif
fenixsmom
Im so EXCITED!!! extra_happy.gif excited.gif
Denise
We got that sweet baby home finally yesterday! happy.gif She is so smart and very active! Long busy day getting to know everyone including the cat. giggle.gif Here is a picture of her passed out on her pillow. She is a little lover!!! When we go to lay on the floor, she runs over and snuggles close. wub.gif As you can see by the picture, she claimed back the squirrel dog toy Chris gave Bear that Mocha claimed. laugh.gif Also found out she's a big howler. Went outside without her and she started to howl really loud from inside the house. biggrin.gif cheers.gif

Click to view attachment

Is great having her home with us finally!!!
purple_heart.gif
swizz
She is incredible! Yer gonna have your hands full for a little bit, in a good way!! Timber doesn't like to be left alone either. As a critter in the wild they wouldn't survive solo for a day without Mom close by. Instinctual paranoia I think. Terra is such a great addition to your family! It's gonna be so cool when she and Timber meet. thumbsupsmileyanim.gif
More pics! smiley-chores016.gif char098.gif
Denise
I asked her if she wanted to go out with me and she just sat there looking at me.....till I shut the door and started to walk down the walkway. giggle.gif
She is actually very verbal. When the cat walks over to her all puffed up, Terra lets out tiny little growls. She even thought it was necessary to bark at me when I blew my nose. laugh.gif

She's doing great! Eating well and having fun already. happy088.gif

Did you get out fishing with your buddy and his new pup Peach yesterday Chris?
swizz
Cool! Terra looks a lil bigger than Timber at 2 months.
I haven't heard from Rodney since he picked up his pup. They live in Nederland so I only see him once in a blue moon. Hopefully soon though!
fenixsmom
She's perfect!!!! Look at that belly just begging to be rubbed!!!
Denise
Definitely a hand full but she catches on and learns really quick! No poops in the house yet either and even letting me know at the door when she needs to go out!! thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

She definitely loves her belly rubbed! Here is a pic of me getting her in the hog tie move and rubbing her belly, she loves it!
laugh.gif

Click to view attachment

Here are a few more of her and all her cuteness!!

Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment

This is what the cat looked like the first few days after Terra came home. smiley-shocked003.gif smiley-laughing021.gif
Click to view attachment
fenixsmom
Love!!!!!
swizz
Puppy Luv! wub.gif smiley-laughing021.gif
I especially like the pic of her in the log holler. happy088.gif
fenixsmom
I apologize for not asking permission first but I wanted this to be a surprise.
Denise
smiley-clapping.gif That's a fantastic drawing of Terra Jessie, thank you!!! She is the sweetest little baby and very smart. Adjusting to the new home and family members nicely. Here is a picture I pulled from a short video I took of her howling. giggle.gif happy.gif

Click to view attachment
fenixsmom
Aww what a little lovey!!! How funny!
Denise
Thanks again Jessie, that drawing is fantastic! wub.gif She is very lovey!! Very territorial and protective of her things also. smiley-shocked003.gif
Click to view attachment

She has no problem keeping the cat out of her food of even off her pillow. thumbsupsmileyanim.gif Good to see her stand up for her things. I'm sure she will be just as protective of the family and home in the future as well. happy112.gif Smart as a whip and ready to learn more with enthusiasm.

Here are a few more pic I have taken of her....
The first few show how much she loves to dig. emoticon-misc-004.gif
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment

A close up of the dirty nose from digging... laugh.gif
Click to view attachment

She is a true sweetie, we're very fortunate!! Another pic of her enjoying the wood cave. wub.gif
Click to view attachment
swizz
Heart melting pics, keep em coming!! thumbsupsmileyanim.gif
CP
Terra (the terror) is doing great and still no poops in the house! smiley-clapping.gif First puppy we've ever had that has been this good about the potty training, only a few hiccups at all with most of outdoors already. Still those "nervous" moments with the cat...especially in the mornings. slaphead.gif

Took her first "leash" walk to this week and that went great without any panic moments. smiley-chores016.gif
She's growing fast like Timber I think too, at two months they weighed virtually the same....Terra was 12.2 lbs at the 2 month mark. Not getting the tall lanky look yet but the shed has begun. Finding lil' scruffy white fur balls on the carpet.
You wouldn't realize it from the innocent look in this pic but she's quite the little individual...and very vocal about her opinions, apologies etc.... it's really cute!

Click to view attachment
swizz
So beautiful! Am I seeing signs of the raccoon-eye mask like Timber? It looks like it. Terra is really looking awesome. thumbsupsmileyanim.gif
Crusty
Love the updates!! purple_heart.gif
swizz
Have you guys been getting her used to the Pet Rake? Timber likes it!
CP
Thanks guys, we think she's pretty too. girly.gif And good thing, she's got a stubborn streak almost as wide as mine! smiley-shocked003.gif ....ALMOST!! smiley-laughing021.gif
Haven't gotten to take her to any open waters yet but it's really going to be funny judging by her playfulness with her outside water dish....she sure doesn't haven't any fear of it and likes to "snorkel" for rocks, ice or just to blow bubbles an clean out the dirt in her nose......pretty cute with a swirling motion going on.
So vocal too, especially when she ain't gettin' her way....oh boy! blink.gif laught16.gif
Cutest thing this week was an "apology" wooo with full head sway after a reprimand ....... had to chuckle right out loud, and then of course arms.gif Damn cuteness is gonna' kill us all!

She is getting taller and her ears are already spring up like Timbers did. Yes the face markings are still changing around her eyes too, this pic gets a good shot of those a couple days ago. They haven't gotten as dark as Timbers full rings but sure amazing how much they can change from week to week at this age.
Did try out the pet rake as well....that caused a real cute 180 degree spin dance jump move, she likes it too. happy088.gif

Click to view attachment

Luckily no fish hooks to remove but she did scooch out the gate for a short unauthorized walk about when Denise opened it......safe to say Denise was not ready for the walk about that early in the morn but Terra came pouncing back when she started howling at her. giggle.gif Once back inside Terra had one paw that she was "tending" so sure enough, we found a nasty cacti needle and helped remove that. Much easier than a hook removal I'm sure. whew.gif

Click to view attachment
Denise
Here is a cute little video of her that I took a few weeks back of her enjoying a tub of water in the yard.

"Terra Water Fun"

Thanks for watching, I hope you enjoyed it! smile.gif

swizz
thumbsupsmileyanim.gif smiley-laughing021.gif thumbsupsmileyanim.gif
That made my morning!
Denise
She definitely has a way of putting a smile on my face!
Mocha and her are getting along better but they definitely have their moments. laugh.gif The cat will even give her kisses on her head in the mornings before Terra fully wakes up. Is really cute to watch! Terra really likes the black tub as you see, so we will have to be very careful with our tub of concentrates with her around. smiley-laughing021.gif This is a picture of what she ended up looking like after the water fun. slaphead.gif Good thing she's stain resistant. laugh.gif

Click to view attachment

Here are a couple of what her markings are looking like now. She is getting that same Groucho look that the bunnies get. groucho.gif

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

swizz
Those ears! She keeps getting cuter. Is she a licky-face like Timber? Little bugger will clean my face in no time.
Denise
We are working on teaching her not to play/bite us so hard at the moment. excited.gif slaphead.gif She is getting better at it but I can definitely tell she is an Alpha dog. She gets really sassy and talky at us when we stop playing when she gets rough but has to be done. She eventually calms down and she starts to lick (give kisses) us gently........just takes time to teach a puppy that our skin is not as tough as theirs. biggrin.gif She is very smart and learns quick though...heck, Dan's arms are even starting to heal up. smiley-laughing021.gif

Here is a picture of her missing her dirt hideaway for sleeping and looking for a substitute in my shoe. laugh.gif

Click to view attachment

I love her soooo much!!!!! wub.gif
fenixsmom
Lol adorable!
Denise
"Those ears!" That's what the neighbor says when he sees her. Is really funny when he is here. She sits and listens to him talk and then starts to woo-woo talk through/at him. He just stops talking and looks at her all puzzled and says "oh, ok". smiley-laughing021.gif He thinks she's pretty cool. I need to get a video of her talking to Dan or Tim. She gets really loud and can carry and hold a tune really well. happy.gif

Here is a picture Dan took of her face close up. I love this pic of her!!! wub.gif
Click to view attachment

She is getting big really fast! Here is a pic I took of her sleeping. She always curls in her tail like that to sleep. giggle.gif Long day of chasing tumble weeds. She thinks the tumble weeds are the bomb rolling through on a windy day. Funny watching her get one and trying to carry the huge thing away. desert.gif
Click to view attachment

The antler has made a world of difference for this pup or everything would be chewed up. whew.gif One of her favorite things to chew on as you can see.
Click to view attachment

swizz
Those are beautiful pics of her. wub.gif
I think she's gonna be a bigger dog than my girl. Timber was 38lbs at 6 months but filling out now.
Terra is looking awesome!!!
CP
Thanks Chris, she's a great dog an smart as heck. Not sure on her weigh in right now but we can sure tell her and Timber are cousins when we put their pictures side to side.
Both are going to be just beautiful dogs and hopefully not to large. slaphead.gif biggrin.gif Terra is definitely keeping in shape with all her running and pouncing practice. The flying super dog leap is a dandy move first thing in the morn she thinks to wake us up. rolleyes.gif She whines a bit first but patience we're still working on. smiley-laughing021.gif
swizz
I agree on the facial resemblance! I see the similar eye rings in the mask. Their coats are different judging by your pic. Timber has wavy.... almost curly fur, super soft. I'll have to take a pic and update her thread soon so you can see what I mean. I've been showing people your pics of Timber's cousin. We got lucky on this bloodline for sure. If it weren't for Mr Caveman letting me know about that litter I have no idea if I'd even have a critter by now. I'm still eternally grateful for that. In another odd way this club has changed a chapter of my life for the better by the fate of becoming friends with Scott. cheers.gif
Denise
Terra definitely has different hair. One thing the same though...super soft!! wub.gif I agree Chris, the club has totally changed my life as well...for the better of course! Thank you very much for hooking Chris up with the pup contact Scott, without that we would not have Terra right now. cheers.gif

She lost 3 teeth in the last two days. Poor thing seems so sad about it too. Here is a picture of her patterns now. She is getting a lot darker now but mostly grey. I think she is sooo beautiful!!! cloud9.gif

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Crusty
beautiful pup!!
CloudyKitty
I can't wait to meet all these pretty pups in person! 4th of July weekend can't get here soon enough! :D
Denise
These pretty pups? cloud9.gif happy.gif Love those CP Mascots!

Click to view attachment

Very smart beautiful dogs!!!
swizz
That is a cute side-by-side! thumbsupsmileyanim.gif Cousins. signs021.gif
Terra is really looking gorgeous.
Caveman
Great looking pair of pups!
swizz
Owe it all to you and Karen!
Timber is under the knife this morning.... getting spayed.
Denise
I hope that sweet baby does ok! arms.gif Give her a big hug from me, she will be needing some extra love today.
Caveman
Ouch.... but that is the best way to keep her healthy! Give her some extra scritches from Caveman, too.
Denise
Here are a couple more pictures of Terra. She weighed in at 48 pounds at 6 months old so she is growing nicely. wub.gif
She has changed so much in looks but as you can see by the picture...some things never change. laugh.gif

Click to view attachment

Here is a picture of her practicing climbing the cat tree.....just a quick stop to taste it. biggrin.gif

Click to view attachment

I also uploaded a cute short video on YouTube of her playing in the new kiddie pool that Dan got her. Was funny watching her "letting" me fill it. Should have waited to let her out till after I filled it. slaphead.gif

Thanks for looking!
happy088.gif
fenixsmom
How adorable!!!
swizz
Wow! Shes definitely changed a lot and big! What a sweetie... that vid is precious. wub.gif
NewRockHounder
smiley-clapping.gif Good stuff.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.