Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Gold Trommel
Colorado Prospector - Gem and mineral prospecting and mining forums > Miners Crafts, Goods & Classified ads > Wanted > SOLD or Found!
Nboyd
HI, I've got a homemade trommel I've been using and I've found enough gold to build a bigger better one so I'm selling this one. Has a new motor and transmission/gear reduction to keep the drum making at the right speed. Does not include water pump or slice box, I can however throw in a Sluce but I don't know how well it will work. I've put a lot of work into this machine and trust me it works. If you have any questions or want to see it you can email me at nimiboyd@gmail.com.
Crusty
Glad you made your way here; welcome!

Sweet looking rig! Might help move it if you put an asking price and where you're at.
Nboyd
800 dollars or trade for a firearm. It's located in Denver and I can show it anytime and even work out delivery.
Crusty
is that a spray bar over the open part of the trommel? Can you take a pic of the "highbanker"?
Nboyd
Over the grates there is a 'spray bar' to help push material through and up top in the hopper there is one as well. If you wanted to make it a dredge you could plum it right into the catch pan and avoid the trommel all together because there isn't a need for it when dredging.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.