Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: who can i contact for more information?
Colorado Prospector - Gem and mineral prospecting and mining forums > Land Rights, Laws and References > Prospecting and Mining Laws, Regulations etc.
nate dunkel
who can i contact to stake a claim? how do i do it? it'd be nice if there was a number or some contact information...if anyone can help me out would be greatly appreciated looking to mine for aquamarine, rhodocrosite, smokeys, citrines, etc.
fenixsmom
Click here. :) http://www.coloradoprospector.com/forums/i...?showtopic=1190
Crusty
Welcome Nate!

There are no shortcuts to verifying land status, prospecting, and filing a claim. The Thread posted above is a good place to start learning and there is much more info here to get you started, along with folks willing to answer questions as you do your research!
CP
Hi Nate, welcome to the forum and the club! sign0016.gif Valid questions to ask when getting started. Now that you've gotten all signed up you have many many resourceful threads at your finger tips. Depending on which mineral you''ll be prospecting will obviously vary which area of the state would be best suited for your prospect then.
Let us know if you have any questions and especially check out the club members only protected section of the forums once you've seen the researched areas information packets.
MikeS
QUOTE (nate dunkel @ Mar 7 2015, 10:41 AM) *
who can i contact to stake a claim? how do i do it?

Hello Nate! Welcome to the forums and club!
As a claim owner and club member, I am happy to say that you just found the right place to answer your questions. There is no better place than here to learn the right way! thumbsupsmileyanim.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.