Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Ultimate Survival Alaska
Colorado Prospector - Gem and mineral prospecting and mining forums > Prospecting, Mineral Collecting and Treasure Hunting Forums > Off Topic
swizz
Anyone here watch this show? This is my second season watching it and I'm addicted. They do some truly amazing things. Somebody's gonna get killed on that show eventually, wickedly dangerous... no faking the things they go through.
I had a Bear attack nightmare last night and I think it might have been inspired in the back of my mind from a recent episode, lol.
I'm shamefully smitten with Kasha cuz she's pretty mellow and an ex pro skier, I can relate. I like her but that team lost a member.
Might be a DOA thread if nobody watches it... but if so post some thoughts here.
Crusty
I watched a show or two last season; will have to get back on it!
swizz
If you have xfinity they have this season stored on the On Demand feature. I like the military team.
fenixsmom
Steve says this is his absolutely favorite show. We've finally gotten an antenna so I can watch 10 channels... yay!
swizz
Cool! I can't believe the crazy chit they go through on each show. I'd be dead.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.