Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: If anyone knows
Colorado Prospector - Gem and mineral prospecting and mining forums > Prospecting, Mineral Collecting and Treasure Hunting Forums > Off Topic
NewRockHounder
If anyone knows of some place (retail, tho doesn't hafta be, really anything) that's hiring, please for the love of all that is holy, let me know. I'll go as far north as Denver metro, and as far south as Castle Rock.. and/or anything in between. My only conditions: NO fast food. I need a job yes, I'm desperate, yes... but I won't do that. Never ever. This is not really a last resort, just figured... I'd ask 'round here. As I'm running out of ideas as where to apply.

(My next mining season depends on if I have a job by then, please help)

That guy over there... no wait,

Colin
Crusty
Wish I could help... only jobs I know of involve raising your right hand and swearing you'll go wherever the hell they tell you for 4-6 years!

Hope you come across something sooN!

swizz
Isn't the retail marijuana industry booming down there? Apply at McWeedle's for a kush job? giggle.gif
I know that commercial and residential construction is off the charts busy on the front range. My brother lives in Broomfield and is in the trades, very busy. Skilled or non-skilled laborer positions are likely in demand. It'll put hair on your chest and a few bucks in the wallet.
Caveman
Funny! Yes, Colin, there are a lot of construction going on, and they are hurting for hard workers. Check it out.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.