Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Hawaii
Colorado Prospector - Gem and mineral prospecting and mining forums > Exploring Our Universe > Photography and Observations
Dypheron
Sadly I'm home from vacation, coming back to the snow was as bad as I expected. I wanted to share a few of the 1300 or so photos I shot, I've got a lot of work ahead of me sorting and processing the best ones. These are some that I pulled out while quickly scanning through, only processing was resizing them for internet use.
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Crusty
Great shots!
fenixsmom
Astounding! Your camera is awesome!
swizz
Excellent pics! Looking forward to seeing more and sounds like you two had a great time. thumbsupsmileyanim.gif
Did you guys get to do the parachuting and para-sailing adventures you were thinking about?
Dypheron
QUOTE (swizz @ Feb 23 2015, 05:01 AM) *
Excellent pics! Looking forward to seeing more and sounds like you two had a great time. thumbsupsmileyanim.gif
Did you guys get to do the parachuting and para-sailing adventures you were thinking about?

Click to view attachment
fenixsmom
The look on your face says it all! Welcome back I'm happy you had a blast!
swizz
Holy ****! signs021.gif
Dypheron
I'm actually pretty mad at myself for not doing it earlier in life, it was the most exciting thing I've ever done. Video Here.
swizz
WOW!
I am smiling ear to ear after watching that. thumbsupsmileyanim.gif I was laughing almost all the way through.
I can't believe how well they filmed that!!! Excellent music, multiple views.... that was outstanding. I watched it on my big screen and really felt like I was right there! Tickled my innards when you let go of that plane.
greensmilies-017.gif Too cool man. worthy.gif worthy.gif
Dypheron
QUOTE (swizz @ Feb 23 2015, 01:43 PM) *
WOW!
I am smiling ear to ear after watching that. thumbsupsmileyanim.gif I was laughing almost all the way through.
I can't believe how well they filmed that!!! Excellent music, multiple views.... that was outstanding. I watched it on my big screen and really felt like I was right there! Tickled my innards when you let go of that plane.
greensmilies-017.gif Too cool man. worthy.gif worthy.gif

It was amazing. It's too bad that it costs so much for certification and gear, otherwise I'd learn to do it solo. That $4500+ pricetag for a chute is a bit much.
swizz
Does the chute come with a lifetime warranty? tomatoes.gif
Denise
Glad to hear you and Erin had a great time! Love the photos and video.......... Priceless!! smiley-clapping.gif
swizz
We want more! char098.gif
Dypheron
Here's a few more from my phone, I still haven't had a chance to get through the good ones.

Not just any Hawaiian shirt, sadly I can't grow a good enough mustache to wear a Magnum PI shirt properly.
Click to view attachment

Fairly nice sunset shot.
Click to view attachment

The Mrs and I, manditory fish hook and island tan included free of charge.
Click to view attachment
Denise
Love the picture of you and Erin!! thumbsupsmileyanim.gif smiley-clapping.gif Also priceless!!
Rockyrat
Just poking fun here but....wearing a Hawaiian shirt with a t-shirt and jeans?!

Are those shoes too?!

Whadda Haole
swizz
Dude, that's exactly how Magnum rocked that look.
Dypheron
QUOTE (Rockyrat @ Mar 3 2015, 01:12 PM) *
Just poking fun here but....wearing a Hawaiian shirt with a t-shirt and jeans?!

Are those shoes too?!

Whadda Haole

Had to, spent the last day in jeans so we didn't have to quickly change when we got to Denver or risk having a bag disappear. Not a big fan of rocking shorts when it's 4 degrees outside!
Crusty
Good times! Thanks for sharing the pics!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.