Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: NEW HORIZONS
Colorado Prospector - Gem and mineral prospecting and mining forums > Colorado Prospector site and club info forums > ColoradoProspector.com
CP
What a year it’s been so far….. The Rocky Mountain Miners Rally was a huge success which approximately 1000 people attended.
Everyone had a great time and met some new and old friends.

As many of you know we switched servers here at ColoradoPospector.com.
And although the switch didn’t go a smoothly as we had hoped....... laugh.gif
Finally we got everything straightened back out and it will be well worth the efforts.
Our apologizes for scaring everyone and/or if you had posted during the switch and it was lost. We had to fall back a few days on a back up. Please feel free to post them again, they weren’t edited.....just a sna foo..... laugh.gif

We have passed our first anniversary here in the CP club and we are very proud to say that we have over 3 dozen founding members in 11 different states!
THANK YOU ALL!
We are just blown away by your enthusiasm.

When Denise and I started the club we really thought we would end up with mostly in state members. Well as you can see we have progressed into what we believe is a valuable on line resource for educational information at the national level, and in fact a good portion of the founding members are out of state residents.
We started out to be a grass roots informative club and we are very excited to be applying our efforts towards the national level.
Everyone can find useful information within our pages and we will continue to provide as up to date info as we can through the forum and other CP site pages.
Looking back at our first year and ahead at the second, we have an outstanding group of founding members who could see our vision during the infancy and found it in their hearts to support us.
Your support in our first year means more to us than I can express here in words.
You are the BACK BONE of the Colorado Prospector club, and we will always take your suggestions and ideas in the future to further the club for the members to better benefit from our resources.
This might not mean much anywhere else, but it comes from our hearts and here it speaks volumes!

THANK YOU VERY MUCH! We are proud to have every one of you as
FOUNDING COLORADO PROSPECTOR CLUB MEMBERS!!

We would also like to thank all of the CP forum members. We pride ourselves in having an informative forum which is only possible because you participate here.
Please feel free to post your thoughts, opinion, and ideas as always. This forum is your newspaper......Never has to be reprinted or delivered....and very seldomly edited.... :)
I think in the future this forum will become the focal point for not only regulation and policy discussions, but also many many other educational and informative topics.

We have several new things coming to the site in the very near future... :)
Including a new and very different on line store! More on that shortly once we put the pieces together.
New additions coming to the kids page are really neat and educational for the young uns.... :)
Details on other new additions will follow later. All of them take a bit to put together......we’ll keep ya posted.

We also must apologize to the club members. We have not yet re-verified all of the areas yet. We also have one area map which is marked incorrectly. (wrong side of the creek….must have been one of those late nights) laugh.gif
You should all be receiving e-mails about the correction.
Thank you moadib2k for bringing it to our attention.
There are two new private claims so far on the additions list for club areas. Details on these will also be in your e-mails.

THANK YOU EVERYONE FOR GIVING US SUCH A WONDERFUL FIRST YEAR!
We hope our second will be even better.

Keep your eye on the home page....new add ins are gonna be so cool.....big grin

CP
russau
well dan if this past year was a example of the future, it will be an explosive year for yall!
thegeno
Russ, I agree with you totally!... Dan and Denise have done an outstanding job with their website, and were awesome and tireless during the Rally planning and it's execution ... great people to be around,,, I just can't wait to get out there again for an extended stay!.
geno
Redpaw
I'm sure proud to know and be a part of the Colorado Prospecting Club, Dan and Denise are straight shooting people who have really extended their hands out to be the best for information and action.

The Terrible Two's are coming, can you imagine what's in store for the planet with them around.....?

Keep up the good work D & D,

Rp
sgaolson
I for one am looking forward to another year. You guys have been fabulous :D
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.