Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Animated Pic...
Colorado Prospector - Gem and mineral prospecting and mining forums > Exploring Our Universe > Photography and Observations
Denise
I have added a photo I took of Dan panning by the creek to the CP Homepage.

Let me know what you think of it!? Its a little different than most pics...... :o :) blink.gif wub.gif
Here is the link .....The pic is just below the MRT banner...
www.ColoradoProspector.com

If you have a good pic, that you would like to do this with on an internet site, just let me know, and I can help you out. ;)
russau
denise, that pictire is soooooooooo cooooooooooooool! you almost are waiting for dan to look up and smile!
jmann
Denise, That is pretty neat. Looks like Vics Panning to. Joe
Redpaw
That is such a cool plug-in, It works really well for pond pictures and waterfall images that show the pool below.

I also was going to make a selected area of water pouring from a gold pan and then rippling the water to make it work right...

For the water to ripple right coming from a pan ( pouring ) you have to rotate the image 90 degrees to the left or right, then ripple the selected area and then rotate the image back 90 degrees.....it took a while to perfect and the outcome will dazzle the senses. TRY IT !!!.

you can have multiple areas of an image ripple differently by rotating the image during placement of the plug-in....
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.