Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Core Team member meetings
Colorado Prospector - Gem and mineral prospecting and mining forums > Colorado Prospector site and club info forums > Chat, Cam Events and Introductions
Pages: 1, 2, 3
Denise
smileywaving.gif Just a friendly reminder to all CP club core members, there will be a meeting tonight at 5pm - 9pm MST. happy088.gif

We hope to see you in the club members chat room this evening.

CP_Member.gif
NewRockHounder
Whats a "Club core member?" Or maybe whosa...

- Hopefully I'll be part of that - if I ever turn in my damn application thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

....Maybe I'll do that now while I'm thinking bout it

Colin
Denise
smiley-shocked003.gif Wha!!You still haven't sent that in yet Colin?
You will definitely find out when you sign up. Some have even proudly put it in their signatures. CP_Member.gif

Definitely get that baby in the mail today.....what better way to ring in the new year!!
happy112.gif

MikeS
Hopefully I can make it on time for once. smiley-laughing021.gif See y'all there!
lostnewb
QUOTE (MikeS @ Dec 23 2014, 03:36 PM) *
Hopefully I can make it on time for once. smiley-laughing021.gif See y'all there!

Sorry I didnt make it to the meeting. Hope to make the next.

Chris
Denise
Core team meeting night in the CP chat room tonight starting at 5pm.
Crusty
see y'all there!

Stay warm & safe until then! emoticon-object-024.gif

fenixsmom
Might see you guys tonight. If mt stupidity hasn't warn my welcome yet of course.
Denise
You're as welcome in the core meeting as I am Jessie. biggrin.gif Will be good talking with you. cheers.gif
fenixsmom
Ugh that was supposed to have been humorous. It reads as needy and attention wanting. Sorry! Lol
CP
See ya'll in there..... soldier.gif
Denise
CP core members meeting tonight at 6 PM MST. Link is located at the top left of this page under the banner. happy088.gif
Will be great to see you all there.
smile.gif
Denise
CP core members meeting tonight at 6 PM MST in the club members chat room.
CP_Member.gif
Crusty
Got a work function at 6... hope y'all have a good chat!
Denise
It was a very productive meeting. happy088.gif Another core team meeting tonight at 6 pm MST.
Denise
It was another great meeting! I always enjoy chatting with you all and we cover some great subjects. happy.gif Some showed a bit late extending the meeting time but better late than never. happy088.gif Was well worth the time spent. Thank you!

cheers.gif
swizz
Sorry that I missed this one, I was sidetracked yesterday.
CP
Missed having you in there too Swizz but hopefully you can make this evenings meeting and everyone else as well.
Cya'll there tonight at 6..... happy088.gif
Caveman
My wife is here tonight and needs my attention! extra_happy.gif Ya'll are great, but....... I won't be there. smiley-cool14.gif
CP
Core team meeting tonight.....hope to see some of you there. happy088.gif

Who's going to be able to make the meeting tonight?
Crusty
Might be stuck at work a little late, but I'll pop in when I am free!
swizz
Barring anything weird... I will be there.
fenixsmom
QUOTE (swizz @ Apr 14 2015, 03:28 PM) *
Barring anything weird... I will be there.

If I'm there I cant guarantee that there wont be anything weird.
swizz
Sorry.... not really weird but work took me into the evening hours yesterday. kick_can.gif
Denise
Core team meeting tonight at 6pm MST in the club chat room. All club members are welcome so we hope to see you there. cheers.gif
fenixsmom
Sorry phone doesn't charge well on the extention cord. Night cats and kittens.
Denise
No need to apologize! Both you and MikeS. have attended all the meetings so far.......makes us proud! thumbsupsmileyanim.gif
Thank you to all who attended!!
CP_Member.gif
CP
Hey folks, just a reminder. We have a core team meeting this evening at 6 pm. As always all club members are invited if they'd like to attend anytime.
Hope to see many of you there tonight. For those of you who are new to the chat room....don't forget you'll need to use the monthly password to enter the chat room.
Username registration is not required, you may just pick a username (please use real or forum names) and join in.

See ya' shortly biggrin.gif
fenixsmom
Doh! I didn't get MikeS' s text until 10:30. No progress on my end yet :(
Denise
Uhoh, I must have jinxed you on that one, since I just made a comment about how you have attended all core meetings so far. No worries Jessie, you still make us very proud. happy.gif

We will be meeting up again tonight at 6pm MST in the club members chat room. All club members are welcome. CP_Member.gif

I hope to talk to you all there tonight!
girly.gif
swizz
I'll try. I texted my friend to figure out how to get Java going on this laptop. Hopefully he gets back to me by 6. It's a struggle to do it on my smartypantsphone but will try again if it comes down to it. ouch.gif
Denise
Try downloading it from Java.com It should download easily for you. Is how I downloaded it for this laptop. happy088.gif
Hopefully this will help for anyone needing to download it for the chat use.
swizz
Way ahead of you there. I tried doing that on Sunday night. It downloads the Java file for me.... then I extract and go through the Install process but it never gets all the way through. Can't remember why but possibly a problem with Windows Installer. I couldn't remedy it, which is why I'm asking him for help. It may already be installed on this but turned off. I can't find it.... which is why I tried to install.
swizz
Wait.... good news... I just tried loading it on Flash.... and it worked!! thumbsupsmileyanim.gif
Denise
thumbsupsmileyanim.gif Jim Dandy to the rescue! "Go Jim Dandy Go!!" smiley-clapping.gif
swizz
HA! I hadn't heard that song in 100ys, thanks for linking it! thumbsupsmileyanim.gif
NewRockHounder
Not that I'm a Core Member, but like to hear (read) whatcha'll got to say, sorry I missed it.,

I literally, worked the longest day of my life, ((thus far))... 14 hour day.. to say "I'm beat," is the understatement of my year... thus, I'm not saying it. (((yeah I'll type it...)))

I'm sure there'll be a much more understatement of the year.

Colin
fenixsmom
I feel horrible about missing the meeting. I admit I got a new video game and am forgetting to charge/check for messages. Between that during his naps and entertaining my squish while he's awake, I'm just being plain forgetfull. :(
MikeS
QUOTE (fenixsmom @ Jun 11 2015, 12:01 PM) *
I feel horrible about missing the meeting. I admit I got a new video game and am forgetting to charge/check for messages. Between that during his naps and entertaining my squish while he's awake, I'm just being plain forgetfull. :(

Don't beat yourself up Jessie. It's ok. I came in way late myself. Hope to see you there next meeting.
fenixsmom
Thanks Mikey!!!
Denise
QUOTE (fenixsmom @ Jun 11 2015, 11:01 AM) *

A new video game?! I have to chase Tim out of the house because of games sucking up all his free time. Get outside and enjoy this weather, video games can wait till winter. poke.gif tongue.gif

I hope to see you next meeting Jess.
fenixsmom
Lol there's not much to do. The rivers are blown out and it's a general pain to get out and about. Quite frankly it's the only thing battling cabin fever. :)
swizz
I'm having a crazy day but I'll be there tonight! wacko.gif
Thanks for the text reminder Mike! happy088.gif
fenixsmom
Hey D & D missed you guys in club core chat last night. Hope all is well!
Denise
We have so much going on, we just plum forgot till 9 PM. slaphead.gif Guess we needed a reminder also. laugh.gif
fenixsmom
Lol! You know... on the bottom of the forum there is a calendar with helpful reminders.....
Denise
kick_can.gif sad.gif
MikeS
QUOTE (Mrs.CP @ Jul 17 2015, 10:54 AM) *
kick_can.gif sad.gif

No worries. I rallied the troops and we had a good chat. Hope to see ya at the next one. happy088.gif
NewRockHounder
Ah dammit! I wanted to attend that one... I thought today was Tuesday... damn my joblessness.

Lost track of days....Tuesday? No man, it's Wednesday..

August? No man, it's still July...

Well son of a..

Colin smiley-laughing021.gif
Denise
Thanks Mike, you are the best!! happy088.gif Just a little reminder that there is a core team meeting tonight at 6 pm MST. All club members are welcome.
I hope to see you all tonight.
smileywaving.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.