Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Happy Birthday SWIZZ!!
Colorado Prospector - Gem and mineral prospecting and mining forums > Prospecting, Mineral Collecting and Treasure Hunting Forums > Off Topic
Crusty
Happy birthday my friend!

May your 54th year on earth find you with pans full of shiny goodness and many hours spent around the campfire with friends!

Sorry the best I can do is upload a picture of a mining cake lol
Crusty
Apparently March 15 is traditionally a long cold night, as Dec 15th is a popular birthday!

Also Happy Birthday shout outs to
swizz
Thanks Crusty! Yer a year off though... I'm a spry 53, which is a ghastly 19,358 days old. giggle.gif I hope I make it to 54 though, life is good! cheers.gif
I'm throwing a surprise party for myself today. Every time someone knocks on the door I yell "SURPRISE IT'S MY BIRTHDAY!".... and then they have to give me something from their pockets. I've gotten some change, gum, a paper clip, and some receipts so far. I'm raking it in now. happy088.gif
Crusty
QUOTE (swizz @ Dec 15 2014, 03:09 PM) *
Thanks Crusty! Yer a year off though... I'm a spry 53, which is a ghastly 19,358 days old. giggle.gif I hope I make it to 54 though, life is good! cheers.gif
I'm throwing a surprise party for myself today. Every time someone knocks on the door I yell "SURPRISE IT'S MY BIRTHDAY!".... and then they have to give me something from their pockets. I've gotten some change, gum, a paper clip, and some receipts so far. I'm raking it in now. happy088.gif

you're right, you've officially capped off 53 years on this earth and are now entering your 54th year! info_grin.gif
MikeS
Happy Birthday swizz!
swizz
QUOTE (Crusty @ Dec 15 2014, 03:48 PM) *
.... you've officially capped off 53 years on this earth and are now entering your 54th year! info_grin.gif

you got me there! slaphead.gif
Thanks Mike and Mike!
Caveman
Happy Birthday to ya, Swizz. May you have 53 more good years!
Denise
Happy Birthday Chris! I hope you had a great day today. cheers.gif

If you left your place to check your mail, you may have gotten more than just gum and receipts today.
We sent a warm fuzzy (literally) feeling your way. music037.gif
swizz
Gol dang Denise thanks!!! I did not venture into town today but I will tomorrow for sure. Shucks, you definitely didn't have to send the ol hermit another care pkg. I am humbled.
Tell ya what, I have made some awesome friends at this establishment over the years and I'm extremely grateful. Thank you again for this great gathering place, in addition to a great resource. It attracts good people.
Honest and true people. cheers.gif
Caveman
Need to raise a few of those B's with you too, Swizzle Stick! cheers.gif
Denise
Your very welcome Chris! happy.gif

Those aren't "B's" we're raising Caveman, those would be iced "T's". Much yummier! giggle.gif
Caveman
I LOVE Long Islands..... *hic* blink.gif
fenixsmom
Aww happy birthday Chris!
swizz
Thanks Jessie!
Dypheron
Dang, I got busy and missed the big day! Happy late birthday bud!
Crusty
Happy birthday my friend! Hope Timber got you something good!!

Guessing you're either working, snowed in, or ski traffic prohibited on Friday? Thinking of hitting A-Bar again.
swizz
Thanks! Timber gifted me a good beard washing. thumbsupsmileyanim.gif
I'll need to wait for better weather to brave the pass. Fri, Sat, and Sunday not good ski traffic days either. Turns the pass into a bad crawl.
Crusty
QUOTE (swizz @ Dec 15 2016, 12:07 PM) *
Thanks! Timber gifted me a good beard washing. thumbsupsmileyanim.gif
I'll need to wait for better weather to brave the pass. Fri, Sat, and Sunday not good ski traffic days either. Turns the pass into a bad crawl.

I figured as much. As always, let me know when you can make a run at it and I'll meet up with ya!

Would still like to find a place to work in the Canyon; want to give the Dream Mat a try with my dredge and or/Highbanker to see how it does.
EMac
Happy belated birthday!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.