Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Happy Thanksgiving!!
Colorado Prospector - Gem and mineral prospecting and mining forums > Prospecting, Mineral Collecting and Treasure Hunting Forums > Off Topic
Denise
We wanted to wish everyone a Happy Thanksgiving tomorrow! I'm a bit early but there are several planning on traveling so I wanted to get it in now.

We are going to be in the club members chat today and tomorrow if you want to stop in.

Have a great Thanksgiving and stay safe.

cheers.gif
Crusty
Happy Thanksgiving all!
swizz
Happy Thanksgiving everyone!!
Very much to be thankful for. greensmilies-012.gif
fenixsmom
Awww thank you D! Happy Thanksgiving to you guys too!!!
MikeS
I have so many things to be thankful for this year, including being part of the community here! Thanks everyone! Have a safe and Happy Thanksgiving!
lostnewb
Happy thanksgiving all.

-Chris
CP
Thank you all and a very happy Thanksgiving to you!
We have so much to be thankful for with all your contributions this year, what an awesome season the club members had! thumbsupsmileyanim.gif We also already have some spectacular things in the works for the winter and on into next year! CP_Member.gif

Have a great day today everyone! Safe travels to those out and about.
Caveman
Sorry to be so late - we were entertaining Karen's mom this past week, and we are certainly thankful that she is still here, and very healthy. Happy Thanksgiving to you all!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.