Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: CP chat room
Colorado Prospector - Gem and mineral prospecting and mining forums > Colorado Prospector site and club info forums > Chat, Cam Events and Introductions
Denise
CP's chat is now working for flash and mobile device users. Wooohoooo!!!! smiley-clapping.gif extra_happy.gif
I will be hanging out in chat for a bit working for those who want to test it out.
thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

CP club members chat room
swizz
That's great!!
I'm going to try logging into it with the mobile now... using the Java option.
swizz
Neither Java nor Flash options will work for me but the Mobile HTML option works well! thumbsupsmileyanim.gif
Great work you guys!
EMac
I tried to gain access on my blackberry (Q10 running 10.2.1.2156) on the t-mobile network, and the page loads, but not the chat piece. It's just the standard tan background with no box where the user name and radio buttons are.

I know I'm in the minority with a BB, but figured I'd toss out the feedback in case it's helpful.

Disregard that post...I just didn't scroll down enough to see the box. It works for me, no problem. Well done!
fenixsmom
Haha, if my phone works y'all should have no problems!
Woody
With the Exception of what Fenixsmom said I swear you guys are speaking a forien language. Does that mean the chat room is still on for tonight?
EMac
I've missed something....there's a chat tonight?
EMac
Guess not...
fenixsmom
I fell for it too.
swizz
I went there and talked to myself. I was able to work some things out.
Woody
UUmmm,,, Errrrrrr,, Ahhhhhh...... Oops!

Hey I thought there was a chat starting up last night. My Bad................ Crickets~~~~~~~~

Woody
Denise
laugh.gif Club members can meet up in chat when ever they want, but no there wasn't a scheduled chat gathering scheduled.
When you log in with your mobile device Swizz, it should have the "mobile/html" clicked for you. This is the only setting you can use with mobile devices. The "Java" and "Flash" options are only for desktop or laptop users. I hope this helps some!
smile.gif
Coalbunny
Just went in and saw no one there. Maybe next time.
CP
Hey Carl, yepper at 11:30 pm with no prior notice, I bet there wasn't anyone in there. giggle.gif

For better chances of meeting up in chat, maybe you could let folks know you'll be in there, or watch the time frames of when others post they'll be hanging in chat and stop by then.

Tonight for instance...... Denise and I will be hanging around in chat if anyone would like to stop in and maybe talk about some current core team projects?
Stop in if you like, popcorn and peanuts are out....root beer on tap. cheers.gif
Denise
I'm going to be hanging out in chat while I work on the net this morning if anyone wants to stop in for a bit. smile.gif
Coalbunny
Ok, I'll see if anyone's there about 20:00-20:30 tonight, then. thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

MST, by the way.
Coalbunny
If no one shows, no problem. Short notice, really, I know.

Well, Ok. MAYBE a nuclear holocaust, mushroom clouds on the horizon, mass panic, havoc beyond all scale, yes.
Other than that no problem! smiley-laughing021.gif
fenixsmom
Are we having the second club core chat meeting this month on the 30th? Or is that starting next month?
Denise
We are going to start this month but they will be held on the 2nd and the 4th Tuesday of every month...... next one being on the 23rd Jessie. happy112.gif
I will also be adding them to the forum calendar to help everyone remember.
happy088.gif
fenixsmom
Oh, haha! Looked at the Calender wrong.
NewRockHounder
I'm trying and failing at updating my java so I can get into it - I have no idea what's going on - "oh, update, ok, click ok to all," uninstalling... what? why?.. ok.. "Now yer updating? Oh, I guess not, what the hell are you doing??!??" Damn you java, damn you to hell!! WTF is going on and why arn't you updating...??!??

Son of a Bis'ket - it be effed, why? I dunno, it's effed itself.

Colin
fenixsmom
Maybe it's uninstalling the old version and reinstalling a new one? confused0082[1].gif
CP
You may have been trying to get into the chat earlier today just before we got the password changed for the month. Hopefully your updating was completed, we don't usually have any problem if an update is needed either.
Have you tried it again this afternoon or evening?
NewRockHounder
Yeah it says my java is out of date... im not sure what it did today......

CP
Hey folks, couple of us are hanging in chat for a bit ifin' ya' want to stop in. happy112.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.