Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Demi Lovato
Colorado Prospector - Gem and mineral prospecting and mining forums > Prospecting, Mineral Collecting and Treasure Hunting Forums > Jam Sessions
Skygazer
"Give Your Heart a Break"

music-smiley.gif stereo.gif music030.gif

Denise
That's a great song Tim, she has an amazing voice.....and very beautiful also, love her hair. happy112.gif Thanks for adding her to the Jam Sessions.

Here is another one of her songs....
"Heart Attack"

music030.gif
Denise
Demi has a new single out Tim called "Cool For The Summer"! happy088.gif Looks like she has less hair and clothes in this video but she looks great! smiley-shocked003.gif
Skygazer
yes, that is a very good song. its the secend song on here 5th album called CONFIDENT. I absolutely can't wait until its out for grabs. laugh.gif this is the first song on her new album. the music vid isn't out yet as far as I know. Confident
Skygazer
Dangit, I have now just realized that the last song I posted for confident is not the actual song I ment to post, my mom pointed that out to me. Here is the one I wanted to post before of the song Confident thumbsupsmileyanim.gif
Denise
Confident is a great song Tim, Love the video!! Not so fond of the remake though but the original is the bomb. thumbsupsmileyanim.gif
Here is another great tune of Demi's.........."Waiting for you" featuring Sira.

Enjoy!
music030.gif
Skygazer
I agree. Waiting for you is a great song as well. I've listened to it about 3 dozen times! (and another dozen times off the album) stereo.gif I just got this vid from my subscription to her youtube channel.

Cool for the summer and Confident- live

smiley-music024.gif music-smiley.gif music014.gif
Skygazer
This one came out some time ago but its still a banger.

Demi Lovato - Tell Me You Love Me
Denise
emoticon-object-018.gif "Commander in Chief" emoticon-object-018.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.