Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Bored @ Work
Colorado Prospector - Gem and mineral prospecting and mining forums > Prospecting, Mineral Collecting and Treasure Hunting Forums > Off Topic
lostnewb
Started a new job and I am waiting on access. Not much to do right now. Sure does make it nice for researching areas to go lookin for minerals. Heck even spent some time researching the ol Reynolds Gang treasure.

Can you tell I am bored yet? greensmilies-025.gif

-Chris
EMac
Getting paid to search for personal interests....not a bad gig if you can get it. thumbsupsmileyanim.gif
lostnewb
QUOTE (EMac @ Oct 24 2014, 11:48 AM) *
Getting paid to search for personal interests....not a bad gig if you can get it. thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

Agreed, although would love to get started on the new work. Sad waiting for someone to click a button to give you access.
EMac
QUOTE (lostnewb @ Oct 24 2014, 11:52 AM) *
Agreed, although would love to get started on the new work. Sad waiting for someone to click a button to give you access.

That could definitely be annoying. I was picturing a security clearance or something that I've seen take up to 2 years. Hopefully it's not something like that.
lostnewb
QUOTE (EMac @ Oct 24 2014, 12:06 PM) *
That could definitely be annoying. I was picturing a security clearance or something that I've seen take up to 2 years. Hopefully it's not something like that.

Already got that. Just waiting on access to systems.
leonard
QUOTE (EMac @ Oct 24 2014, 11:06 AM) *

Over the years I've had most of them. Not for a while though. Social Security doesn't require one for retiring.
Leonard
lostnewb
QUOTE (lostnewb @ Oct 24 2014, 12:15 PM) *
Already got that. Just waiting on access to systems.

Finally got my access. thumbsupsmileyanim.gif
EMac
QUOTE (leonard @ Oct 24 2014, 05:12 PM) *
Over the years I've had most of them. Not for a while though. Social Security doesn't require one for retiring.
Leonard

I enjoyed my time in the secret squirrel world, but glad to be out too. If I never have to take a poly again, that's fine by me.
fenixsmom
Secret squirrels? Fortunately I have three C.I.A. agents to clear em off the fence. (Canines In Action)
Caveman
Those darn secret squirrels and their all important "nuts". Had a heart attack during my time in the black squirrel cage - never want to go back there again.
fenixsmom
smiley-laughing021.gif this is a story I have to hear!!!
Caveman
Worked at Buckley AFB for 13 years. 'Nuff said.
fenixsmom
I used to deliver office supplies to Buckley :)
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.