Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Morning Before...
Colorado Prospector - Gem and mineral prospecting and mining forums > Prospecting, Mineral Collecting and Treasure Hunting Forums > Gem and Mineral Specimen Finds or Processes
NewRockHounder
Before hitting up my endless pocket, I hit this up (this is how I found it, before digging, well I dug a little bit before pic, lol... but still, FILL IN YER FnCKING HOLES!)*side note, that's what he said* - Click to view attachment And then - Click to view attachment and then Click to view attachment Hey! whatcha know, a pocket!
Caveman
I love it!
NewRockHounder
I like in the second pic, that my digging stick is resting in the middle.. Learned from the best (Woody's youtube videos, great knowledge/inspiring) Really tho, having his number and/or meeting him through this site... not in person.. yet.. I can't stress how cool that is.
Caveman
It's very cool to meet all the experienced people on this site. These guys are great! Looking forward to our meeting up this weekend. happy088.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.