Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: The 'Ol Selfie
Colorado Prospector - Gem and mineral prospecting and mining forums > Prospecting, Mineral Collecting and Treasure Hunting Forums > Off Topic
NewRockHounder
Keep in mind, I just took this, I slept all of 15 mins last night before work today.... but so you get an idear (and no, I'm not a New Yorker, I just like to say "idear").. Click to view attachment Ooh was gunna post this as is, but had the brilliant idea of tweaking my stash/beard out and/or up, (Don't normally, I have wax, but I'm lazy, thus keep in mind it's not trained to STAY) - Click to view attachment
fenixsmom
Nice twirling! Good pics though!
Caveman
I was gonna add one of me - but when I tried, the camera broke..... smiley-laughing021.gif
Crusty
killer 'stache!

Denise
Ha! Good pics Colin, I think the stache and beard looks way better not twisted and tweaked though. biggrin.gif Almost gave you the Beelzebub look, just missing the flames, pitch fork and horns. tongue.gif giggle.gif

Good to see a smile on your face either way!
happy088.gif
EMac
QUOTE (Mrs.CP @ Oct 15 2014, 01:59 PM) *
Ha! Good pics Colin, I think the stache and beard looks way better not twisted and tweaked though. biggrin.gif Almost gave you the Beelzebub look, just missing the flames, pitch fork and horns. tongue.gif giggle.gif Good to see a smile on your face either way! happy088.gif

I'm jealous! I'd look like Shaggy with splotches everywhere if I tried to do that.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.