Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: HEY! Pay attention!
Colorado Prospector - Gem and mineral prospecting and mining forums > Prospecting and Rockhounding Gatherings or Events > Prospector's Outings and Adventures
NewRockHounder
My last trip 'o' the season is coming up - this being said, any takers? Ok sure sure, your tires are bald..., it's Rampart (Devils Head)... if a CAR can make it, YOU can make it. (you know who you is) Less excu...no, less BS, less hassle, more fun.

Heading up Friday the 26th - to "my" pocket. Camping through Sunday the 28th (the area is rich)

Lets call this the "I'm not a yearly/lifetime member YET, but dammit I want to meet other rock hounders, trip" (Perhaps Mr/Mrs CP can help)

I know it's somewhat short notice.. considering my track record (attendance) or lack there of.. it's plenty notice.

Send me a message if attending/post here for shits and giggles. *fart sound* hehe

I'll check back before I leave, otherwise.. seeya's up there (maybe, hopefully, prob not but at least I said something)
Denise
Meeting up with you to rockhound would be a blast! I'm not sure how I could help since it has been 2 years since I have even been able to meet up with anyone in the field, club outings included...even as the site owner! sad.gif Between low funds and living so far out in the valley, this is what it has been for me. I'm not wanting to complain, just letting you know that it's not because you are not a club member yet. Several people in the forums who are not club members meet up all the time through the forums.

You have really been fortunate to be able to get out there and meet people like you have! Have a safe trip and find lots of goodies! happy112.gif
fenixsmom
Agreed! It's definitely not because you're not a member. We get perks and all, but I've never met any member that acted prestige against non members.
EMac
What variety of prospecting do you do? Judging by your handle I'd guess surface exploration and possibly metal detecting. I haven't really been exposed to the latter. I've got plans for this weekend, but would be interested in seeing how you roll next year (unless you plan another after the weekend of the 4th...I have plans then too).
llamabox
QUOTE (Mrs.CP @ Sep 24 2014, 08:10 AM) *
Meeting up with you to rockhound would be a blast! I'm not sure how I could help since it has been 2 years since I have even been able to meet up with anyone in the field, club outings included...even as the site owner! sad.gif Between low funds and living so far out in the valley, this is what it has been for me. I'm not wanting to complain, just letting you know that it's not because you are not a club member yet. Several people in the forums who are not club members meet up all the time through the forums.

You have really been fortunate to be able to get out there and meet people like you have! Have a safe trip and find lots of goodies! happy112.gif

My kids are itching to hit the agate fields soon if you feel up to a day in Del Norte sometime.
russau
Car pooling to outtings will definatly help get more people out to these events! I did this to help me and a friend get from St.Louis,Misery to Colorado and Wyoming and other states back east!
Badtoad
Would of been there but im unpacking my house at the moment. Hope u have fun... thumbsupsmileyanim.gif
fenixsmom
Hope you did well in your endless hole!
Denise
QUOTE (llamabox @ Sep 26 2014, 12:22 PM) *
My kids are itching to hit the agate fields soon if you feel up to a day in Del Norte sometime.

Sounds like a great time llamabox, thanks for the offer! I will have to get back with you about a good time though. Next weekend core club members will be coming to our place for a pow wow but hopefully we can get together with you for a dig day soon. happy088.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.