Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: To whom, it is, thus we
Colorado Prospector - Gem and mineral prospecting and mining forums > Prospecting, Mineral Collecting and Treasure Hunting Forums > Off Topic
NewRockHounder
To whom it my concern; after joining 'ColoradoProspecter@facebook' I figured.. like Crusty... I need to post about me.. if anyone cares....

If I get more than 5 responding posts.. I'll continue...... (I can already picture whom responds.. Crusty, Caveman, Fenix's mom, Mike S., Mrs CP, MR. CP) those don't count, let me see new names. thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

And I'm sure I won't, just as I expect to see no one joining me for camping/day - it's ok, I'm not a member, I get it...
fenixsmom
Well, I certainly can't disappoint can I? I would join you if I could. I feel everyone needs a warm welcome and a buddy. Just my dos pesos.
fenixsmom
I know i don't count and all, but just to show you why i cant meet/camp. (The bands are showing)
NewRockHounder
HA! My tires have been/are bald since '10 - that don't stop me, no excuse. "The fever," don't care bout that. DIG and DIG, hey, you know what, DIG, prospecting? JUST DIG!
fenixsmom
Well I applaud your dedication. thumbsupsmileyanim.gif
NewRockHounder
extra_happy.gif
swizz
I'll respond! smileywaving.gif
NewRockHounder
Bah! You don't matter either... (for this post) sorry, I was gunna put your name, but I had a brain fart. sorry. happy112.gif
NewRockHounder
NEW(ish) PEOPLE!
MikeS
I may be able to meet up for a day on Sat. How does the road look? Will my car make it there or do I need a little clearance? I'll see if the A-Team can come with me. stooges.gif
Caveman
I'll respond anyway! happy112.gif caveman.gif
EMac
BOOM! FNG here, and I care :)

Highlands Ranch ain't too far away from Westminster either (120th/Zuni).
NewRockHounder
Cool cool - I'll post about my life when I get back from this - the last trip o the season. Most likely some time Monday.

happy070.gif happy088.gif
fenixsmom
QUOTE (EMac @ Sep 24 2014, 11:43 AM) *
BOOM! FNG here, and I care :)

Highlands Ranch ain't too far away from Westminster either (120th/Zuni).

That still doesn't count as cursing sparky! smiley-laughing021.gif
Crusty
I don't count, but I can't wait to hear your story lol
Caveman
Neither can I.... I do hope it is worth the wait... smiley-cool14.gif yodeo, yodeo... happy112.gif smiley-laughing021.gif
NewRockHounder
Long ago, in a galaxy far away.... No wait, that's another story. Copy right infringement is a hell of a thing. Anywho, should I post my story here... 2 pages in, hmm... or start anew?
Caveman
Post it here.... iffen you dare...... eating-popcorn-03.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.