Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: How well do you see color shades?
Colorado Prospector - Gem and mineral prospecting and mining forums > Prospecting, Mineral Collecting and Treasure Hunting Forums > Off Topic
CP
How well do you see colors? Here's a short online test you can take to find out.
"FACT: 1 out of 255 women and 1 out of 12 men have some form of color vision deficiency. Take the online color challenge, based on the Farnsworth Munsell 100 Hue Test."

Online Color Challenge
Test only takes a little while to complete then you can score your color perception when your done.

Many men are color blind in some form and for most of us it's in the blue range if I remember my reading correctly.
Ok Chris, you're up! poke.gif Especially since you made us all post up our BMI's. tongue.gif
NewRockHounder
My score was 40. Thanks for making my eyes hurt rolleyes.gif
MikeS
I got a 4. Just a bit of trouble in the Blue/Green range.
swizz
QUOTE (ColoradoProspector @ Sep 11 2014, 10:11 AM) *
Ok Chris, you're up! poke.gif Especially since you made us all post up our BMI's. tongue.gif

I'll give it a twirl after my eyes wake up.... what did you score?
CP
I scored a 23.... eating-popcorn-03.gif
Good score Mike, you did well on the test.

I had to look away for a minute or two while doing the test myself too Newrockhounder, looking at all the color blocks too long. wacko.gif
swizz
I scored an 11. blink.gif wacko.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.