Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Andrew Jackson got new eyebrows
Colorado Prospector - Gem and mineral prospecting and mining forums > Prospecting, Mineral Collecting and Treasure Hunting Forums > Gem and Mineral Specimen Finds or Processes
720fly
so heres my big find today smiley-laughing021.gif

Forgot to say that I did use the MD20 on the bedrock crack and it was singing, so prop's to the falcon
CP
Sweet!! thumbsupsmileyanim.gif Sounds like you're having fun and you got a couple nice lil' pickers there.
fenixsmom
Haha!!!!!
720fly
I wish a tweety was worth as much as the gold hehehe naw I'm walking on air today hope tomorrow as good or better. Top runner is SICK!!! Haveing so much fun learning it ---- thinking that thing came with some good juju in it....... Don't want to count my chicken before they hatch, but this little spot is makeing sweat or is that gold fever :) so excited to dig more,
Going to do a ( another ) ancient good luck dance of the prospectious tribe and hope the Gawds see the jig
russau
great results!!
720fly
Thanks man

And now that pic will be my avatar
swizz
That is awesome!
.... and I love the new avatar. biggrin.gif
Denise
thumbsupsmileyanim.gif Very cool! Good job, it looks like the MD20 is working good! Great choice for your new avatar. giggle.gif Crack me up!
720fly
Thank guys, I love the avatar too, was a fun pic so why not. I realality I put them on the tweety to show the wife and the longer one sat right on the eyebrow and gave me the thought

Didn't go back yesterday cause I desired to hike to the top of a veriy steep mnt. I found in 1993 That I had found a whole crag that was completely covered in rust stained quarz crystals, found this place right after I came out of my coma, and thought it to be a spirtial place. Well someone else found it a stripped it down to bedrock. Really sucks, but. Whatcha Gunna do
Either way I had to go back and get some samples to put my mind to rest as to weater there was gold ( lode ) there or not, and I still don't know. It was flicking brutal. Lost my original routte ended up hiking bout 700 ft. In elevation extra :( and the routte I took was mean.
Of course about the time I get there so did the lighting, small bit of hail and rain, then I got stung by a wasp on my ankle, dog got hit as well, took off my boot after the sting and my boot went rolling down the hill :( that was a fun 50 yard down and back up. Then lost my costa del mar sunglasses ( ouch, but luckily found them on the way down :). Odd things that I've never delt with before. I was weakened and dehydrated to the point off OMG am I going to make it down off the Mnt????? Truely strange events
Got me some samples where the MD20 had made the right sound, yet to clean it up. To dang tierd right now. Did pull some cool quarz specimens post some pics latter
Always been a woodsman and never felt scare on the hill, but I have to admit this little adventure was borderline for sure.
It was good training for the dog, oh yeah and last night was his first time in the hammock, so he and I didn't get much sleep. It's almost bedtime at noon today
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.