Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Top runner 2
Colorado Prospector - Gem and mineral prospecting and mining forums > Miners Crafts, Goods & Classified ads > Wanted > SOLD or Found!
720fly
Anyone got one they want to get rid of????? Seems they don't make then anymore. The bazooka doesn't seem like it would be as durable to me
So if ya got one sitting in the garage or what not please let me know
Thanks
russau
Andy Schure(sp) in Omaha, Nebraska made these. im not sure where hes living right now but I know some of his friends and ill send them a email asking about one. im not sure when ill hear back so be patient!
720fly
QUOTE (russau @ Jul 21 2014, 10:05 AM) *
Andy Schure(sp) in Omaha, Nebraska made these. im not sure where hes living right now but I know some of his friends and ill send them a email asking about one. im not sure when ill hear back so be patient!

Kewl,
nebraskadad
QUOTE (720fly @ Jul 21 2014, 09:23 AM) *
Kewl,

Russ dropped me a note, I figured I'd weigh in.

Andy moved to Texas, I had been in contact earlier this summer with him, I was his webmaster, he took the website offline because of time issues. He has three young kids under 5 and works about 60 hours a week.
I have one of the TRIIs and the original prototype . I love it. I messaged Andy to see if he is thinking about building again. Last we spoke he was not, maybe someone else with the tools may want to pick the design from him.

He went to a lot of work on the design ie water flow, etc. It works very well, and was designed specifically to catch the flour gold in Nebraska.

I will try to call him tonight and see what he is up to.

Nebraskadad (rexm)
720fly
Thanks, I'm really hopeing to find one I really think it would be fun, I've been useing a a52p and a52, easy,.... I do like how the a52p shows gold like a neon sign. I do like the thought of a bit of mystery ( unless it has a window ) to it. Plus where I'm working' the gold has been pretty consistent and I just need to be able to run more material to empty it out :)
Just ran into blue-ish/green and red/orange-ish cobble with both colors in the same shovel full. Didn't really pull much, but I'm right at the top 6-8" into it ( had to get home, ya know ) anyway that off point
Thank you
russau
Thanks Rex! I wish I had bought one back when I had a chance!
720fly
$200 dollar bill y'all
Give it up, you ain't usen it h he he

But for real 200 dollar bill
720fly
All right thanks Nebraskadad for makeing the hook up for me. So dang excited to get her wet :) thanks againg
russau
Are you saying that you got one of the Top Runner 2 sluices? If so, COOL!
720fly
Yes I did :) Nebraskadad made it happen. Should have it by Tuesday, so excited. Me and my partner are going out today with the a52 and a52p and all I can think of is how much better things will be once I get my TR2. The Gods of gold are starting to get nervous hehehe
russau
Ive seen Andys work on his sluices and his work is top notch! I think youll be very happy with that sluice! CONGRATULATIONS!
720fly
Thanks I'm very excited, them my fair wife princes got me a Falcon MD20 :) my good karma seems to be coming threw and keeping me on the gold track.
One of my best weeks ever
swizz
Congrats on the new gear!
I have no idea what a Top Runner is and hope it does well for you! Post up some pics of the thing when ya get it running if you could. char098.gif
russau
Swizz the Top Runner 2 is a quality made sluice that has its own classification built in. do a goggle search if youd like for it. Andy started making these while living in / close to Omaha Nebraska. the only reason he stopped making these was because he found work in Texas and is to busy to make them now.
720fly
QUOTE (swizz @ Aug 1 2014, 09:01 PM) *
Congrats on the new gear!
I have no idea what a Top Runner is and hope it does well for you! Post up some pics of the thing when ya get it running if you could. char098.gif

I'm trying to work threw a password issue, would love to post some pics for everyone to enjoy

Taking my MD20 crevices hunting today, hope to F'ing that last nugget in Colorado ;)
Denise
Very cool 720fly!! thumbsupsmileyanim.gif I'm going to move this thread to sold/found since you scored one. We would definitely love to see pictures of it though still. Sounds really interesting.

Denise
720fly
QUOTE (Mrs.CP @ Aug 4 2014, 11:50 AM) *
Very cool 720fly!! thumbsupsmileyanim.gif I'm going to move this thread to sold/found since you scored one. We would definitely love to see pictures of it though still. Sounds really interesting.

Denise

Cool enough. I'll do equipment photos once my new to me baby gets here
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.