Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: From Joseph Greene EPA Research Biologist Retired
Colorado Prospector - Gem and mineral prospecting and mining forums > Prospecting, Mineral Collecting and Treasure Hunting Forums > Off Topic
Mineral Estate Grantee
"I have held this 77 page report on my computer since January. I think it is time to share it widely. Pass it on to all your friends, relatives and legislators. Especially the Liberals. Perhaps it will awaken them to the damage they are doing to our families, citizens, and country."

Joe Greene

http://www.lawfulpath.com/ref/greening.shtml#toc
Caveman
I have started reading this, but I have a lot of trouble with conspiracy theory.
russau
Dr. Green is on our side of this. He has given many reports on many meetings in our favor. I truly believe there IS a agenda AGAINST mining/prospecting and many more things down the road. look at who runs the world environmental movement....Nakita Cruzschef(sp) and remember when he pounded his shoe on the Nato meetings desk screeming that they will beat the USA without shoting one shot! my belief is that they are using the environmental movement to do this and I think its working for them!
Caveman
Yes, I remember the videos (I was born in 1961)... but remember, that regime is long gone - Putin's is a very pale shadow next to it, although his history goes back to it. They were doomed when Stalin died, it just took awhile. I agree wholeheartedly that there is an agenda, there always will be. It is just that conspiracies of any size larger than a few people collapse under their own weight due to so many factors. Keeping them secret is impossible if you have more than a few people, too. This is due to the fact that individuals have their own personal agendas, wants, needs, vendettas, etc., and do not like to share. Even in religion, where you have fanatical devotees, this has proved impossible. Far too many people would simply have to be silenced/killed - it would be like trying to hold onto a pound of fine dry sand with tight, slick leather gloves, and not loose a grain. It simply can't be done. Not to say that it hasn't been tried..... but there are simply far too many people in the world, now, for some one person, government, religion, or agency to rule them all.
russau
follow the money trail! and "we the people" are financeing their agenda through our taxs. these fanatical wacoenviromentalists suck in young college kids into their agenda. most college kids are just now flexing their wings from their parents home and are looking for some excitement/rebelling/etc. lots of "free" money is out their from the wacoenviromental groups just to expand their agenda. Ive been watching/fighting this explode for to many years now... and "we" miners/prospectors haven't fought back near enough to save our RIGHTS! we are slowly loseing our RIGHTS due to our lack of standing up and defending them!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.